Its finished! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
andrewloe.com
FJ60+-+21.jpeg

New wheels.
New brake master cylinder.
New clutch master cylinder.
New clutch slave cylinder.
Repaired roof. (https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=62211)
Painted roof white.
Powder coated bumper.
Removed window tint.
Rubbing compounded.
Washed and waxed!
:cool:

Looks great-excellent work on the roof. Those are supposed to be difficult.

Your truck is not "done". It's never really "done".

looks nice ! I dunno if I would have done the white roof, but its something diff, which is awesome! Do you have any write up on your tail light/ 1/4 guards?

WOW that 60 is awesome!!!!!

Really the roof looks great as does the rest of the 60. I like the white. It gives it a Rover feeling. whether that is good or bad, I'm sure there are mixed opinions. But you know were I stand.
pinker4.jpg

That's alot accomplished. Good work...

I've though about doing the white roof. For me its more or a Cruiser feeling than a Rover one:)

Little update... the cruiser recently got into a fight with a deer, so its going in for some body work. Its going to come out with all new electrical cables and a Mean Green alternator. Also putting an ARB on it. Now I need to save a few bucks and get a winch!

hope it wasnt too bad. Any pics? I am trying to get an ARB myself. The TJM on the wifes 4runner has already paid for itself with us hitting deer!

Very nice indeed. The 200 or 300amp Mean Grean? I'm saving up for the 300 but know I probably don't need that much juice, but hey if I'm gonna do it I figure might as well go with the bigger. Besides I might want to put a disco ball in the truck eventually.

well, it looked great. always wondered what a brown 60 with a white top would look like. got any pics of the process of cutting/removing the rust and patching with fiberglass?

too bad about the deer...

Cruiserdrew said:
Looks great-excellent work on the roof. Those are supposed to be difficult.

Your truck is not "done". It's never really "done".

It's like being 'done' with the laundry. it's an ongoing process that will never be over. The sooner I realize this the better I'll off I'll be.

My 60 had a white roof for a year- it was great in the summer. But the truck was black and it garnered too many 'skunk' comments. So I painted the whole thing OD green. I should have kept the roof white.

The white roof is one of the coolest things about the car. I might have taken the white down the pillars to the body-line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom