It’s a Boy! I’m A Dad! Little Pablo Is Here!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PabloCruise

SILVER Star
Threads
Actually his name is Cash Edward.

Born November 7th at 11:14 AM, we just got out of the hospital Tuesday.

6 lbs, 6 oz, 20.5 inches long

Mom and Baby are doing great!
MVC-648F.JPG

let me be the first to say......looks just like me :doh:

congrates TJ and MrsTJ:bounce: :bounce2:

let me be the first to say......looks just like me :doh:

congrates TJ and MrsTJ:bounce: :bounce2:

I noticed that too....and your son looks a lot like FJ....what up wit dat?

Congradulations again !!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations from texas. get ready, it changes everything!!!
my little guy is now two, and i can hardly believe it. enjoy every second, it flies by starting......
now.
again, congratulations to you and your wife. awesome!!!

Congrats!! Cruiserhead population has increased by one...

That's a great pic. Wish I had another one. Congrats!

T.J. - Congratulations! - Well, sleep as you used to know it is over, at least for a few years.
That's quite a little guy you have there. I have a number of "baby things" you might be interested in, free of charge of course. Let me know if your interested.

Congrats from Eaglesnest

Noticed your post tonight. Congrats on your baby. We just had our second child this last July 19. Her name is Hannah and she's sweet. Anyway, we are in Loveland...I'd like to try to get some cruiser owners together for a winter camping trip. Where?...TBD.

Right now I can't do any serious wheeling because my fj-60 needs suspension work big time. Springs completely flat. I can still manage mild off-roading, just nothing extreme at this point.

Anyway, I'd like to get to work on it here soon. Can't throw down $960.00 for new springs, so I am going to try to nab something decent out of a junk yard.

HB

Noticed your post tonight. Congrats on your baby. We just had our second child this last July 19. Her name is Hannah and she's sweet. Anyway, we are in Loveland...I'd like to try to get some cruiser owners together for a winter camping trip. Where?...TBD.

Right now I can't do any serious wheeling because my fj-60 needs suspension work big time. Springs completely flat. I can still manage mild off-roading, just nothing extreme at this point.

Anyway, I'd like to get to work on it here soon. Can't throw down $960.00 for new springs, so I am going to try to nab something decent out of a junk yard.

HB

Hey, good to hear from you!

Where did you get the name EaglesNest from? Are you from New Mexico?

Join us for our December meeting and we will plan our next trail run!

Eaglesnest

Hey, good to hear from you!

Where did you get the name EaglesNest from? Are you from New Mexico?

Join us for our December meeting and we will plan our next trail run!

Actually moved to CO from CA in '95, but came here first in '90 for a welding job.

Eaglesnest was a name my dad came up with for his and my mom's house in the SF Bay Area. He died in '94, and I have always liked the thought of an eagle's nest...high up, secure, and with the views to go with it.

Where do you guys meet and when?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom