it goes on (or off) for days (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I did that to a girl once........

Not that i post here alot, nor does anyone really care but ive been working on my house project punch list. Went to install some out door speakers, and noticed my soffit was all rotted out, looked above it and noticed the roofs sagging and soft. Anyone know a good roofer in the bolingbrook/naperville/romoeville area? Im trying to get the will up to start working on the taco, it needs a brake job, and building/rebuilding my tcase and crawler setup.

Jon that bar kicks ass!

why thank you sir.

That bar looks so good...I hope I get to set at it one day

That bar looks so good...I hope I get to set at it one day

Well since I consider you a human, and not an object (some of the time). You can sit at it.

If you ever find your way up here.

I just wanted to try on the Gumby/Luke grammar police hat......I dont like it. I feel like a jabroni.

Well since I consider you a human, and not an object (some of the time). You can sit at it.

If you ever find your way up here.

I just wanted to try on the Gumby/Luke grammar police hat......I dont like it. I feel like a jabroni.

you suck at it too so take that gay ass hat off.

Sit, set, there, they're, their, weather, whether, wither.......

Fxxxin spell check, motherfxxxin, nanny ass electric big brother tryin to tell me what it thinks I think ( or thank)

Yes, I do want to sit at the bar

I want you to sit at my bar

My bar is lonely right now.....So am I......Jenn is gone til 10.....I plan to watch gladiator movies tonight.

Im just sayin

I like gald he ate her movies

Ever seen a grown man naked

Got bored, todd had a bunch parts heading to scrap. So I snaged a bunch of it, and alot of wire wheels and brake cleaner and made some ginger hill-folk furniture.

2uz-fe end table/wine rack...

block1.jpg

2uz-fe cigar humidor...

plenum2.jpg

plenum1.jpg

Im going to hinge the top half, lay in some cedar chips, and get one of those humidor puck thingies, it might work....maybe not.....

I'm liking the table!

...but where do you keep the box wine? :confused:

I actually hate wine, and am happy to have the free bar space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom