ISO FZJ80 Horn Assembly (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody have an FZJ80 Horn Assembly? PO replaced mine with a cheap Autozone meep meep horn.

Jason

Anybody have an FZJ80 Horn Assembly? PO replaced mine with a cheap Autozone meep meep horn.

Jason

I have my original horns, I replaced them with JDM horns. But if I was getting horns again, go to the junk yard and pull some Cadillac horns or Buick horns. Way better sound.
IMG_1267.JPG
IMG_1268.JPG

The horns I have are similar to the Lexus LS 400 horns. Any junk yard will have them and they are plug and play.

Last edited:
@Saddletramp , do those come with a wake-up alarm option?!!

I've been eyeballing the Hella series for replacements on another vehicle, as the WoLo horn is intermittent, and ill-suited to a LandCruiser.

@Saddletramp , do those come with a wake-up alarm option?!!

I've been eyeballing the Hella series for replacements on another vehicle, as the WoLo horn is intermittent, and ill-suited to a LandCruiser.

Go to the junkyard and get Cadillac horns from something pre 1980.

What junkyard do like to hang out in? Any good ones around here? It was a favorite pastime from my youth that I want to take up again, especially for bags of metric hardware and other goodies.

Ecology auto on south 27th ave. mostly Us manufactures with some imports. Inventory turns somewhat quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom