SOLD ISO Early FJ60 rear exhaust pipe bracket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

garfieldthecat

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Looking for an 1980-1984ish FJ60 rear exhaust pipe bracket like the one highlighted in yellow in the picture. Need one that has good threads and hasn't been drilled out for aftermarket exhaust hangers. Thanks for letting me know if you have one available.

Screenshot_20240307-191846.png

Thank you @Spike Strip . The Ebay one has a different orientation from the one I am looking for and more bolt holes without the welded nut to the bracket. Below are pictures of the one on the truck now. A muffler shop had drilled out one of the holes and the exhaust will likely rattle if the insulator stud isnt snug in the bracket. I may just have to weld up the hole if I cant find a substitute.

1709926720569.png

1709926792720.png

Thank you @Spike Strip . The Ebay one has a different orientation from the one I am looking for and more bolt holes without the welded nut to the bracket. Below are pictures of the one on the truck now. A muffler shop had drilled out one of the holes and the exhaust will likely rattle if the insulator stud isnt snug in the bracket. I may just have to weld up the hole if I cant find a substitute.

View attachment 3577160
View attachment 3577163

Looks like a found one on Ebay after all NOS too, score!
1709927862417.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom