Is this cup holder stock? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Never seen this before. I don't have the ugly wood trim in mine but I wouldn't mind having the cup holder.

1053469198406_80_series_cup_holder_2.jpg

1053469197314_80_series_cup_holder.jpg

If you ever find out where to find one, let us all know. If there's enough interest we may be able to swing a group purchase. I currently have a very wide bottom mug that I am able to set on the low/high shifter leather boot. This looks much better. Basic grey tho. No wood in my beast.

c-dan,

any ideas???

:tear: and that arm rest :eek: :eek: :eek: ???

SJ Cruiser is right, the extra pivoting arm rest looks custom too. Are these Toyota accessories?

I guess you could make that cupholder out of wood with a router if you were more talented than me, but not sure how it clicks into the coin holders..

:tear: and that arm rest  :eek:  :eek:  :eek: ???

I didn't even notice the arm rest :slap:

That is quite nice looking; however, I doubt that it is stock.

The interior faux :slap: wood is quite different from most of the faux "burl" type wood finishes.

Also on the ebay site - there is a rear cup holder, which is custom made.

I really like the armrest - so are those aftermarket seats?, foreign factory units? or is that a factory part that C-Dan can source?

Joe :beer:

Those seats are factory. Man you guys are easily impressed. All that crap looks a little booty fab to me. In the armrest you can see all the innards… And both cup holders are way cheesy. Looks like someone stole that crap out of a big conversion van. No offence really just my two cents…

I have to agree with Moralien.

Even look closely at the seats - now step back and look at them - THEY ARE NOT OEM. Maybe OEM, but not for the cruiser. Plus those cupholders really are cheesy and in my opinion just look out of place and totally stupid. That's just my opinion though and ops do vary. :-X

Something I noticed...

In my '94 the e-brake lever is color matched (to grey in my case). &nbsp:Did the later trucks go to black levers?

That wood is even more fake and crappy looking than any i've seen thus far. It's even on the tops of the rear ashtrays. Something is obviously wrong about that armrest as well with it's guts showing the way they are. And those cup holders... BOOTY!!!

My salute to bootyfab...
puke.gif

Howdy everybody( using my best dr nick impression)
can you say rebuilt flood damage on a total loss car?????
looks like a rebuilt interior to me.
Dave :beer:

Nothing beats my bootyfab cup holders! Still going strong after many months of hard use and 327 coffees :eek:...

Cheers, Hugh

Carfax is clean

The center cup holder reminds me of conversion van type stuff as does the extra armrest. The seats appear to be factory units as you can see the power switch bezel on the outboard side of the RH seat. The wood is not factory accessory stuff. It and the cupholder and armrest may have been some sort of aftermarket kit.

&nbsp:Dan

OK kids repeat after me..
"Carfax does not know s***"
Dave :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom