Is there a market for stock 200 wheels no tires? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there a market for stock 200 wheels no tires? I've got them sitting in my garage. Not sure if I should just throw them away.

@AZCRSR What year? 2014? I've not seen a big market but post a pic, pics are always good, and a "modest" CSC price or trade ( for something like beverage of choice or several pounds of bacon ) and you may get a bite. CL, not so much. 5 lug keeps the market small.

I gifted most of my 200 take off's to folks on the board. Good luck.

Last edited:
Size please?

18" by 8" 5 on 150mm, 60 mm backspacing

They came off my 2014 which had about 30k miles when I bought it last November. They are 18's, chrome and perfect condition. I was thinking $200 for all four.

IMG_0367.JPG

IMG_0383.JPG

IMG_0384.jpg

With the lack of response from when I posted the pics, I'm guessing chrome isn't of interest these days...:meh:

No spacers on mine, Camelback Toyota removed the custom rims that the previous owner had on it and swapped them onto the 200 series they had purchased. The 200 series wheels were then mounted with nothing else added. I had no rubbing issues on/off road.

Here's mine with 18" 2016 200 series rims in almost the same spot as @Hondo I think
upload_2018-9-15_18-20-18-png.1790378

These did require 1.25" spacers to clear the front hubs (not just the hub caps) These have a smaller diameter opening.
I paid 300 bucks for 5 with all the lugs, got them from @Swampmonger a while back

No spacers on mine, Camelback Toyota removed the custom rims that the previous owner had on it and swapped them onto the 200 series they had purchased. The 200 series wheels were then mounted with nothing else added. I had no rubbing issues on/off road.

I m not worry about rubbing yet. I couldn't clear the center caps in the front without spacers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom