Is there a JimC whisperer in the house? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in lust of his services, as I need my Dizzy recurved to maximize my sniper install, and can't raise him on phone or email. I feel like an awkward zit ridden fat chick looking for her prom date.

Whats the secret?????

Don't feel like you're special. At least 75% of the companies I email (for other stuff) never reply back either. Most companies in my experience don't respond to emails even though they've got an email address or contact form on their website.
Best advice: keep trying and be very polite. There's a thousand reasons why a small company may not reply back immediately

@4Cruisers can do this service, too...

"I feel like an awkward zit ridden fat chick looking for her prom date."

1628880205209.png

"

However, I'm not set up to do recurves. But I do refurbish distributors, and modify new non-Land Cruiser Toyota vacuum advancers for use in F and 2F engines.

Time to start hunting Craig's list for a Sun Distributor machine ... ;)

However, I'm not set up to do recurves. But I do refurbish distributors, and modify new non-Land Cruiser Toyota vacuum advancers for use in F and 2F engines.
I just finished this '78 distributor this afternoon, it has a modified vacuum advancer (new NipponDenso) from a '70 through '74 Corolla with the 3K-C engine.

I was tempted to add an octane selector, but there would be an interference with the distributor lead, so I dropped that idea.

'78-1.jpg

'78-2.jpg

'78-3.jpg

I just finished this '78 distributor this afternoon, it has a modified vacuum advancer (new NipponDenso) from a '70 through '74 Corolla with the 3K-C engine.
I'm getting pretty good at dialing in the non-Land Cruiser Toyota vacuum advancers to match various F and 2F distributor advancers. Here's a plot comparing this modified Corolla 3K-C advancer to the '78 2F's main diaphragm:

Advance Curves - 029450-1671 (5M11) versus 19100-61101.jpg

Sorry, two pin - three pin connectors were used on some distributors of that vintage from some non-US markets, including Canada. IIRC the third wire was a ground.

Sorry, two pin - three pin connectors were used on some distributors of that vintage from some non-US markets, including Canada. IIRC the third wire was a ground.

we need to find a Source for the GREEN ones ................ :D

i have Natural all we need john , in male and female ..........

but OEM Green is TIME-Less

De7-lLhUYAAEVZR - Copy - Copy (3)1 - Copy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom