Is DARK Grey Carpet Available for 100’s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any parts gurus able to help me with this? Thinking of replacing my carpet in my 06 but the original “stone” color is a bit lighter than I would like. All I am finding is two options. Any chance there is a darker grey carpet out there?

58510-6C153-A1IVORY, TRIM0*
58510-6C153-B1STONE, TRIM1*

wonder if the Lexus grey is darker?

There is someone here selling new carpet sets for the 100s. I would imagine they could get you any color you would like.

Thanks for the “shout out“, Patrick

Yes, there is a darker option available!

Thought I'd send you the link above which shows examples of the darker grays(scroll down to post # 59.) We think Ebony is the closest match in the darker gray but just wanted you to see the options for yourself. Hope that helps....

Thanks for the inquiry. PM me if you need more info on pricing....about to have a price increase from manufacturer on March 1

Even if you were ok with the original carpet color, they are both discontinued and out of stock last time I checked. Aftermarket is the only way forward.

Another option is dying your carpet. I think they have fabric dyes in rattle cans, this way you don't even have to replace your carpet.

Another option is dying your carpet. I think they have fabric dyes in rattle cans, this way you don't even have to replace your carpet.

I have actually done this a fair amount and would only recommend doing so for fixing spots and not the entire carpet. You would actually be amazed by the results you can get. It still does not change the fact your are spraying paint into the carpet. The key to make it look good is to use a hard brush and blend everything in while you are spraying. I actually did this to my LX and no one can even tell there was a bleach stain in my carpet and I dyed it 7 years ago.

I have actually done this a fair amount and would only recommend doing so for fixing spots and not the entire carpet. You would actually be amazed by the results you can get. It still does not change the fact your are spraying paint into the carpet. The key to make it look good is to use a hard brush and blend everything in while you are spraying. I actually did this to my LX and no one can even tell there was a bleach stain in my carpet and I dyed it 7 years ago.
Interesting, I've thought about it for my LX. Have you ever tried pouring the dye on the carpet much like they do on household rugs?

Interesting, I've thought about it for my LX. Have you ever tried pouring the dye on the carpet much like they do on household rugs?

No can't say that I have tried it. If you don't care about the texture of the carpet then in theory you could spray dye the entire carpet. The carpet is not nearly as soft afterwards. It just all depends on what you want. For something that is strictly a trail rig then yeah I would go that route. In my case, I am planning on replacing all of the carpet because I plan on driving this thing for forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom