For Sale Irvine, CA. '93 FZJ80 (Not affiliated) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

this is my 80 for sale. I can answer any questions anyone might have. I was going to post a link here. you beat me to it @Eighteen11R lol

Nice rig @DJCloz . Thought it might be worth sharing here... :oops:

@FMC80 I'm in the process of buying a home that needs some remodeling. I dont haveto sell, but its the "grownup" thing to do. I reallllly love this truck. Its fun to drive, offroads amazingly and at this point needs nothing. My wife's daily is a 200 series, so we wont be left cruiserless.

@Danibal that true, you did! I forgot about that one time with Pat! Thanks man. This BAT has me so nervous!

Well built! GLWS/A!

this is my 80 for sale. I can answer any questions anyone might have. I was going to post a link here. you beat me to it @Eighteen11R lol
Wow! Beautiful!
I have a really nice 80 built for off road and on road that I've contemplated selling of trading but your 80 is perfection, man that is nice! Good luck, I will be watching!

This is a smoking deal I would think you will end around 22-25k and that’s a great price!

What an awesome rig... 4 days to go and counting mates. :oops:

1F855FE3-C99A-4F41-813B-DF6A18E091E6.jpeg

Thanks @Eighteen11R !! This BAT is real nerve wrecking process!! Ever since hitting BAT, I am convinced someone is going to steel it! I aired down a little bit in the rear tires to fit in the garage. lol I Drove it around a bit yesterday morning and enjoyed it along local Pacific coast hiway for possibly the last time. Its an amazing offroad wheeling rig, but its also just nice to cruise the beaches with the sun roof open or the windows down. It always gets so many compliments too. I'll miss it, but hopefully it does well at auction and it will help me miss it less. There's no telling what the final price will be? Honestly have no idea. A few people PM'd me asking how much would make me happy, well $100k??? maybe, even then, I think I would still have thoughts of seller regret......

Awesome sale... ~$38K isn't a bad couple days work...;)

Nicely done,
G

Thanks guys. That was nerve wrecking! The new owner is stoked!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom