Ironman Foam Cell Pro vs OME BP-51 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks great, @catastrofe ! Any chance I can bug you for a measurement from the middle of the wheel hub to the bottom of the wheel wells, front and rear? I'm trying to sell my wife on a suspension upgrade to our 200 but she's concerned about overall height (it's her daily driver) and I have a dubious Land Cruiser record over the last 20 years of marriage and Land Cruiser ownership ("don't worry, sweetie, springing over our 62 won't make it too tall"...."don't worry, babe, I'm just going to do mild modifications to our 100..."). She now demands hard evidence! :)

No hurries. Thanks in advance!!

Looks great, @catastrofe ! Any chance I can bug you for a measurement from the middle of the wheel hub to the bottom of the wheel wells, front and rear? I'm trying to sell my wife on a suspension upgrade to our 200 but she's concerned about overall height (it's her daily driver) and I have a dubious Land Cruiser record over the last 20 years of marriage and Land Cruiser ownership ("don't worry, sweetie, springing over our 62 won't make it too tall"...."don't worry, babe, I'm just going to do mild modifications to our 100..."). She now demands hard evidence! :)

I’m in the same boat! :)

I get 21.75 front and 22 rear, same on both sides. This is with the Gamiviti rack (about 60lbs), ARB drawers with about 25 pounds of "stuff", and a SnoMaster EX75 fridge (empty). I have rear airbags as well, at about 5psi or less.

Edit: and a full tank of gas.

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks so much, I appreciate you taking the time to do this, this really helps!

Back to this thread, I ordered the 1" Stage 2 "Comfort" FCP kit during Ironman's Black Friday sale and am sending her to the shop next week to be installed. Your truck looks pretty level - did you add the OEM front coil spacers to reduce the rake or was all that worked out when the FCP kit was installed? I am currently on stock suspension with the OEM spacers up front and it sits flat - just want to make sure I'm able to maintain that leveled look.

And a couple of other questions:

1) what size tire are you running?
2) are you using wheel spacers? I am on 275/70r18 (Heritage BBS wheels) with a 1" bora spacer and have a slight rub at full lock in reverse. Probably something a heat gun could fix but i'm going to wait and see what happens with the 1" lift. That may not change anything, at which point I can consider heat gun or increasing spacer to 1.25"... if that would help.

Thanks!!

I just wanted to add Ive been running the @ironmnan FCP for close to 2 years now and they have been great. I started with just Stage 1 LC and then went to stage 3 and now I run a tundra conversion with Ironman FCP Stage 3 components. I've really put the truck and suspension through the wringer and have never been let down.

A01DFB18-67EA-4D2A-A7F5-B9E1E2478E0E_1_201_a.jpeg

Back to this thread, I ordered the 1" Stage 2 "Comfort" FCP kit during Ironman's Black Friday sale and am sending her to the shop next week to be installed. Your truck looks pretty level - did you add the OEM front coil spacers to reduce the rake or was all that worked out when the FCP kit was installed? I am currently on stock suspension with the OEM spacers up front and it sits flat - just want to make sure I'm able to maintain that leveled look.

And a couple of other questions:

1) what size tire are you running?
2) are you using wheel spacers? I am on 275/70r18 (Heritage BBS wheels) with a 1" bora spacer and have a slight rub at full lock in reverse. Probably something a heat gun could fix but i'm going to wait and see what happens with the 1" lift. That may not change anything, at which point I can consider heat gun or increasing spacer to 1.25"... if that would help.

Thanks!!
I did not level the front, but I do have rear airbags which may be contributing. I did not intentionally level with the bags, but with 5lbs of pressure that's where they sit.
Tires are Falken Wildpeak AT3 in 285/65-18. No wheels spacers. No rubbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom