Introduce Yourself (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Come join us sometime, Jamie...it's been a long time.

Come join us sometime, Jamie...it's been a long time.
I'll try to David! Scott will have to message me or something otherwise I'll miss the notification probably.

Check out our calendar, match it up with yours and come on out.
The boil in June comes to mind right off

I'll be moving from Houston to Charleston this summer with my '67 FJ40. Married with 2 boys, 7 and 9. I'm looking forward to a smaller metro area and the ocean and mountains not to far away... Hope to see you all!
Good news is, my AC install is almost complete!
Conrad, GIllian, Oliver and Graham.

You're going to love it here and welcome!

I'll be moving from Houston to Charleston this summer with my '67 FJ40. Married with 2 boys, 7 and 9. I'm looking forward to a smaller metro area and the ocean and mountains not to far away... Hope to see you all!
Good news is, my AC install is almost complete!
Conrad, GIllian, Oliver and Graham.

Awesome @Nathos! Look forward to meeting you at a LCLC gathering soon.

Hey fellas, I have a '73 FJ40 and live in Mt P. I have owned my rig for a year now and never had the opportunity to drive it. It has been one thing after another keeping her off the road. I am happy to say that after I fix this spongy brake situation I will take the old girl for MY maiden voyage around the block.
A little about me, My name is Nate, I work for Charleston city and have a wife and two kids. I'm from Australia and have lived in the states for about 7 years now. I have met a couple of fellas locally through trading/buying parts, I would like to meet the rest of you to talk shop to others who appreciate these rigs.
Great! Now I REALLY wish I still had the Troopie!

Hi all,
I have a fairly clean Freeborn Red 85 FJ60 here in Charleston. Born here, I picked this rig up in the (less salt-aired) Pacific NW and moved it back with my wife and two pointers home about year ago. I've been meaning to introduce myself and learn about the group, but I also have a newborn, which doesn't translate into as much time for the 60 (or much else). Would love to know the local garages and LC happenings.
D

The car and I were in Seattle; I miss Tor's shop in Everett, always great to put me at ease. And neither of my moves had anything to do with Boeing. In Charleston, we're located on the peninsula. Seem to be a few 62s around my neighborhood.

I think I might have seen you the other day, I was in my work truck, though.
Welcome to the area.

The car and I were in Seattle; I miss Tor's shop in Everett, always great to put me at ease. And neither of my moves had anything to do with Boeing. In Charleston, we're located on the peninsula. Seem to be a few 62s around my neighborhood.
Welcome to Charleston! Look forward to meeting you and your family. The peninsula; as in downtown Charleston or the neighborhood off of Clements Ferry Road?

Hey ya'll, been in Charleston since 2017 and just got a 100 series LX470 in February after my Subaru Forester was crashed into. New to the Land Cruiser platform but I've been steadily fixing up the one I bought. Purchased from a local guy here for $3500 with some minor cosmetic issues. She had 247,000 miles on it at the time of purchase and today she hit 300k on the odometer. Replaced all the heater T'S, front axels, radiator/hoses, Flushed all the diff fluids/transfer case, spark plugs, new side marker lenses,brake fluid flush, DBA front rotor upgrade and hawk heavy duty pads, hid upgrade, removed side running boards, re-greased u joints, replaced lower ball joints, and repacked wheel bearings. Car runs solid for her age and I can't wait to meet some other Land cruiser guys around the area.

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom