Introduce Yourself (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey! This is Jeremy; we met at Boeing Flightline. Glad you found us on here! It was great chatting with you the other morning (and following you to work the next day). There are a few built 80's out here in Summerville.

Hey Jeremy, good talking to you again. I waved as I was passing you but didn't figure you saw me wave in the dark. I was in a bit of a hurry that a.m., if you didn't notice, LoL. If you guys have a get together/meet and greet, I'd like to come.

David its still in the yard trying to sell its self..

Long time, no Toy!
Hi guys- I have been out of the Lowcountry Land Cruisers loop for a while so I should re-introduce myself. I'm Greg from Surfside. I was a member of the LCLC back when we were just forming many years ago. I had a 1981 WVO-powered Troopie but sold it and had a few other trucks in the meantime (One of them wasn't even a Toyota...What was I thinking?)

Anyway... I have seen the light, sold the last non-Toy, am about to buy an FJC and am looking forward to getting back into all of this four-wheels or foolishness stuff. I don't even know if any of the old timers are still around, but I am excited to meet all of the new folks.

Glad to see youve come back.... Will never forget that evening we all met at Andolini's Pizza. And all the looks i got when i Drove over the walk way to get the spot next to everyone.... wish i had a pic of that line up... Good Ol Times.

Good to hear, Greg, there's still a few of us still around.
We even have ( more) land cruisers now

Glad to see youve come back.... Will never forget that evening we all met at Andolini's Pizza. And all the looks i got when i Drove over the walk way to get the spot next to everyone.... wish i had a pic of that line up... Good Ol Times.
I think I actually have it somewhere...

Hey fellas, I have a '73 FJ40 and live in Mt P. I have owned my rig for a year now and never had the opportunity to drive it. It has been one thing after another keeping her off the road. I am happy to say that after I fix this spongy brake situation I will take the old girl for MY maiden voyage around the block.
A little about me, My name is Nate, I work for Charleston city and have a wife and two kids. I'm from Australia and have lived in the states for about 7 years now. I have met a couple of fellas locally through trading/buying parts, I would like to meet the rest of you to talk shop to others who appreciate these rigs.

I'm from Australia and have lived in the states for about 7 years now. I have met a couple of fellas locally through trading/buying parts, I would like to meet the rest of you to talk shop to others who appreciate these rigs.
With possibly one exception, everyone hates a RHD but you have to settle if you want a 70 series. Ironic, the Aussie is driving a LHD 40. Nice rig, looking forward to seeing you around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom