Introduce Yourself

Hey Everyone, My name is Jay Grant. I live in Mount Pleasant, SC. I would love to be a part of this group, but cannot seem to get the membership link on the website to work. If someone will let me know how to proceed that would be great. I just acquired (saved) a 1988 FJ62 from going to the dump. Its a one owner (my father and law) and he lived in Memphis, TN. He bought it new to travel on an old hunt club he used to be a part of. It has been sitting for over 10 yrs. I have had my eye on it since i first went to visit yrs ago. He was going to sell it to the dump for scrap because they were moving. I got it shipped here and when it came off the truck I gave it a jump and it cranked right up. After a few minor repairs is running great. All it needs is some TLC on the cosmetics over time. The kicker is it only has 112,000 miles!!!
Awesome to hear, I hate to see these trucks go to the dump!

That is great! Welcome to the club! Hope to see you around soon! Hopefully we can get the membership thingy working soon!

Got back into a 2000 LX and did a mild sensor lift and threw on some 285 KO2s. Nothing crazy but exactly what I wanted, if you see me cruising around give me a honk. Also lived here forever but never looked for any trails to explore if anyone has any recommendations. Might have to drive to NC to find some trails and do some weekend camping.

IMG_2006.jpeg

Top Bottom