Introduce Yourself (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You’re going to need to post up some pics!!
Also. I have a 343 trans (95-97 80series)for sale if you need one.
Here is my 68' 40 project as I was picking it up.
Picking up the 1968 FJ40 in Kingman.jpg

Here is my '85 Toyota Pickup
Me and my 85' Toyota.jpg

Hi Everyone, I'm Guy, I live in Mesa. I don't currently have a cruiser at the moment, but I'm on the hunt for a stock 80 or 100. I've looked at a few, but prices seem to be a little crazy right now, so just waiting and looking. I'll find the right one eventually. I had a green '77 40 a long time ago (which I seriously still to this day regret selling) and a blue '74 40. Anyway, I've really enjoyed reading all of the posts, I've learned a ton. Someday, hope I can contribute. Thanks!

Hey Everyone,

I just picked up a bone stock 1997 LX450 with 172K miles. Southern California/Arizona truck with zero rust. Looking forward to getting her interior and mechanicals into perfect shape before I do a lift, new wheels and larger tires, etc.

NFZ - 1.jpeg

Looking forward to engaging with the community!

Hi all, my name is Scott. I live in Scottsdale and have recently picked up a 200 series. I had my lift and new tires installed and ready to hit the trails.

23CF6A5F-BFBD-4B83-B32F-8D596EE7C3ED.jpeg

58E9234D-1BF1-4571-BD8D-0F275C530CDD.jpeg

B22C8923-466E-4CBC-ABFF-4230CD99F13E.jpeg

Hi all, my name is Scott. I live in Scottsdale and have recently picked up a 200 series. I had my lift and new tires installed and ready to hit the trails.

Hi Scott, that's a very nice rig! Nothing a little desert pin-striping can't fix :doh: Welcome and we'll see you around!

Cheers,
Brett

Hi guys,

brand new here. Just bought a 99 LC 100 series which is a bit tired and has 310k miles on the ticker. I live on the bottom of Mingus mountain and probably have a million questions as I have no experience with these vehicles yet. I hope I can reach out to you guys and gather info slowly. Thank you and hope to meet a few of you soon somewhere on the trails.

Hi guys,

brand new here. Just bought a 99 LC 100 series which is a bit tired and has 310k miles on the ticker. I live on the bottom of Mingus mountain and probably have a million questions as I have no experience with these vehicles yet. I hope I can reach out to you guys and gather info slowly. Thank you and hope to meet a few of you soon somewhere on the trails.
Welcome!

Brice is planning on being a little north of you this weekend. The current info starts on post 232 of the Casner thread.

Ignore his date of " (October 9th, 2010) " I am pretty sure he ain't doing a back-to-the-future trip :doctor:

Welcome!

Brice is planning on being a little north of you this weekend. The current info starts on post 232 of the Casner thread.

Ignore his date of " (October 9th, 2010) " I am pretty sure he ain't doing a back-to-the-future trip :doctor:

My car is not ready to wander out into the wilderness yet......

Hi Everyone. I am new to this board and new to Land Cruisers in general. I have always wanted one and my Father-in-Law is giving my wife and I his 1967 FJ40. It has been sitting for more than 30 years up in the Prescott area and is in desperate need of work. I have always wanted to take on a classic auto project but am overwhelmed with everything that will need to be done, including getting it down south of Tucson. I am sure I will be coming here for advice and suggestions so am thanking everyone in advance.

Hi Everyone. I am new to this board and new to Land Cruisers in general. I have always wanted one and my Father-in-Law is giving my wife and I his 1967 FJ40. It has been sitting for more than 30 years up in the Prescott area and is in desperate need of work. I have always wanted to take on a classic auto project but am overwhelmed with everything that will need to be done, including getting it down south of Tucson. I am sure I will be coming here for advice and suggestions so am thanking everyone in advance.
Welcome and yes that sounds like an awesome project to take on. I am in Prescott Valley myself and just got a 99LC which the dogs and I enjoy very much. I can be of assistance with the transport if needed. I have a flat bed trailer and as long as we can roll or push the 40 on there we can move it to TUS. Just pay my gas....

Welcome and yes that sounds like an awesome project to take on. I am in Prescott Valley myself and just got a 99LC which the dogs and I enjoy very much. I can be of assistance with the transport if needed. I have a flat bed trailer and as long as we can roll or push the 40 on there we can move it to TUS. Just pay my gas....
86R100RS,

Thank you very much for the offer. I might take you up on that once I get it so it can be rolled, pushed, or pulled, I will reach out to you. That is a huge ask though so I really do appreciate the offer. It has been sitting on the same tires for at least 30 years, if not longer, so I will get those replaced, and do some work in general on it before I attempt to get it moved. The more dirty work I can get done before it goes in my garage, the easier life will be, at least, I hope.

86R100RS,

Thank you very much for the offer. I might take you up on that once I get it so it can be rolled, pushed, or pulled, I will reach out to you. That is a huge ask though so I really do appreciate the offer. It has been sitting on the same tires for at least 30 years, if not longer, so I will get those replaced, and do some work in general on it before I attempt to get it moved. The more dirty work I can get done before it goes in my garage, the easier life will be, at least, I hope.
Anytime, let me know when you are ready to get it down into your garage. I am flexible with your schedule.
Good luck!

Hey all,

Been a member on ih8mud for a while. Sold my 1972 FJ40 several years ago (blue one) and been looking for another for a while. I just picked up a 1971 here in Phoenix (white one) a few days ago. If anyone recognizes it or has any info on it I’d appreciate it! Body is pretty solid but it could use a little love. It’s been converted to a 350, has a Saginaw PS set up, 4 wheel disc brakes, and some other nice features. It’s fun to be driving another 40.

Also, recently relocated to Arizona from Oregon this past spring.

1C5FB03F-A706-4820-A169-7D9A41E5D546.jpeg

ACA05C31-B3AE-458D-B273-5F27DBF2C647.jpeg

Hey all,

Been a member on ih8mud for a while. Sold my 1972 FJ40 several years ago (blue one) and been looking for another for a while. I just picked up a 1971 here in Phoenix (white one) a few days ago. If anyone recognizes it or has any info on it I’d appreciate it! Body is pretty solid but it could use a little love. It’s been converted to a 350, has a Saginaw PS set up, 4 wheel disc brakes, and some other nice features. It’s fun to be driving another 40.

Also, recently relocated to Arizona from Oregon this past spring.

View attachment 2487633

View attachment 2487635
Good to see another 40 owner in here. We are getting scarce 👍

Hey everyone,
My name is Kurt. I moved to Apache Junction (not that part) In June for work from Vancouver Washington. I told my wife I would never live in AZ because I despise the heat.. so here I am. Pro-tip DO NOT MOVE TO AZ IN THE SUMMER. Surprisingly, I don't hate it here. I survived a record summer with limited AC in the cruiser. That job didn't work out so I got a better one. I have a 92 80 that is pretty much stock and a 94 4runner that is also stock (can't get rid of it. Gma gave it to me before she moved to Florida) . Now that I am out of an apartment and am making more money I hope the base lining goes a little faster. I'm hoping to meet up with some mud members soon but with my new job I travel a lot. CSC seems to have a pretty good community which is why I joined. I look forward to meeting up with you people!

Good morning all! I'm Gavin and back in the Cruiser fam after a 10 year hiatus. I had a '91 FJ80 that had a mild build, but due to lots of reasons, got sold.

As of yesterday, I've got myself a running, driving '76 FJ40, and will be tinkering w it over the next several years and teaching my daughter how to drive a manual soon enough...then my son thereafter.

I'm up in Flag, so if you see either of these vehicles around in town, say hello!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom