Intro: 3rd Gen Sequoia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Measurements: before /after (hub center to lower fender):
DSF: 20 1/2 / 22 1/4
DSR: 21 3/4 / 22 1/4
PSF: 20 1/2 / 22 1/4
PSR: 21 3/4 / 22 1/4

I left the top spacer off the front shock.

View attachment 3478346 putting on the 37s in a bit to see how it looks/rides

Looks awesome. Don't forget Westcott has the fenderwell pull back brackets to run 37s without rub if you go that route. Also this picture just convinced me to place my order, so thanks.

Looks awesome. Don't forget Westcott has the fenderwell pull back brackets to run 37s without rub if you go that route. Also this picture just convinced me to place my order, so thanks.
PXL_20231111_145654229.jpg

You mean these? 😁

Yeah, i got 35's and still rubs mildly on full lock.

Sweet build 👍

Those TRDP wheels for sale?

well... I'll be waiting ;)

Checking in on this build. We outgrew our 200 series have nabbed a 2024 Pro Sequoia.

Current plans:
**Run an anderson charger for our patriot camper. Though presently uncertain of what might be needed to make this work. Like others have said, don't want to blow up the car.
**Upgrade tires to....305/70/18 KO2s, or 295/70/18 AT4s (anyone have thoughts on those options?)
**Keep TRD Pro suspension, love the way it rides, just don't want tire rub.
**Wescott sliders...unless there are other options.

Would love to see updates to your build and I'll certainly be posting the same. Ultimately we are trying to keep the weight down and again I just love the way this rides out of the box, minus the tire size.

-Chris

I'm at a standstill currently.

Dissent ghosted me on the kit they were going sell me for piggybacking the battery system. Obviously, you have the same concern of shorting out the car or blowing it up!

I also came across a modified CBI Baja tundra bumper that 'fits" the Sequoia. And I love the approach clearance on this much better than the CBI covert bumper....so waiting to see if the Sequoia adapts this as an option.

Couple all this with ski season travelling, I e been pretty stale with playing with my toys.

Still waiting on a decent deal for a winch too- patience is my mantra right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom