Interest in new Scepter MFCs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd only need one as well. So you can get 3 @JohnVee

So, I’ll bid $225 on this lot of 5, near the end of the auction so we can get them for $45 each. I only want one, so you two can fight over the other 4.
I'm in for whatever price you deem acceptable. Send me a paypal address and a $$ amount. Outta town for a couple weeks so I'd like to get you paid ASAP while I'm gone.

Well I successfully smuggled 5 MFCs out of Canada. :). The CBP agent was certainly curious about why we drove up from Seattle just to get fuel cans. I just told them we couldn't get them on the east coast and I thought they were cool. I didn't post up before my trip out since I didn't know if my itinerary would support the jaunt up and back. The guys at DS Tactical were cool about it and even went back to their warehouse to get the box that fits 5 MFCs. I also got 2 wrenches and 3 spare viton gaskets. Unfortunately they were out of spouts so I'll need to get them shipped once back in stock. The cans were around $60 each plus $90 to ship all 5. Wrenches about $30 each. A little more than I thought but I was committed to the bit. Now I need to make a basket for my blank swing out.

IMG_20190810_190055702.jpg

Did you get anything else while you where there ??

Did you get anything else while you where there ??

No but I need to order the spouts so I can add those red straps to my order if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom