Integrate other charcoal containers into system (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have found a lot of info about replacement charcoal canisters and the theory is that the delco unit works because its the same size or at least close to oem. I do not even have the oem mounting bracket etc, and there are a lot of containers out there that are cheaper so...anyone ever used another charcoal canister and plumbed it it or is that the only one that will work because of the complexity of the oem setup? I understand that your getting rid of overpressure in the tank and the float bowl? If I have to spend the money fine but I have no valve or canister at present and looking at options. Thoughts?

I have found a lot of info about replacement charcoal canisters and the theory is that the delco unit works because its the same size or at least close to oem. I do not even have the oem mounting bracket etc, and there are a lot of containers out there that are cheaper so...anyone ever used another charcoal canister and plumbed it it or is that the only one that will work because of the complexity of the oem setup? I understand that your getting rid of overpressure in the tank and the float bowl? If I have to spend the money fine but I have no valve or canister at present and looking at options. Thoughts?
All about the smell

If your not smelling fuel not so much a need, some of my rigs have them, some do not

can I notice a difference...... no

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom