Installed Addicted Off-Road's new 100 Series front bumper.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I had to ask Addicted too, I could not see them in the photos either. A clever execution that when combined with the winch mount on top of the frame rails = tremendous clearance and approach angle.

My only problem now is that I have to rattle can my cross member and skid plate...:).

Said it ships bare metal. Did you have the option to have it powdercoated before shipping or did you do that yourself?

@Newps - So, for my current bumper, I already cut factory tabs off the frame. Are those required to bolt the frame mount on for this bumper? Does the support bolt on to the frame ends elsewhere besides the M14 captive nuts on the bottom? I can't see from pics here or on their website.

Last edited:
I like it with the hoop too. I got deer problems.

Thanks for posting - this is what I've been looking for and hadn't seen yet. Looking for clearance and light weight. Will be reaching out to them about sliders and if a rear bumper is possible too.

I wonder how it would look with a Slee Blueberry type stinger. Just below the logo?

I wonder how it would look with a Slee Blueberry type stinger. Just below the logo?
I’ll know soon, hopefully. I ordered one about 3 weeks ago and asked them to fab as small hoop/stinger as possible. They said they’d only be able to drop it a few inches based on the tube used and radius bend required. Will post up after I pick it up.

@Newps - So, for my current bumper, I already cut factory tabs off the frame. Are those required to bolt the frame mount on for this bumper? Does the support bolt on to the frame ends elsewhere besides the M14 captive nuts on the bottom? I can't see from pics here or on their website.

If by tabs you mean the bumper crush points then you are God to go.

The frame mount uses the 4 bolts on the bottom of the frame rail. Then you bolt the bumper to the frame mount 8 bolts. Last bolt goes from the top of the bumper, through the frame mount, through the frame rail, then through the lower portion of the frame mount. This locks everything in place, it's not going anywhere.

@jfrench

Hey, curious if you received the bumper yet? Can you post pics?

I’ll know soon, hopefully. I ordered one about 3 weeks ago and asked them to fab as small hoop/stinger as possible. They said they’d only be able to drop it a few inches based on the tube used and radius bend required. Will post up after I pick it up.

@jfrench

Hey, curious if you received the bumper yet? Can you post pics?

Wish I did. Called at 7, 8, 9 weeks after order but didn’t hear back until finding a cell number for the owner on Facebook. He said they’re behind due to the move to WY and it’ll be a few more weeks. Interestingly, I ordered when they were in Ft. Collins and there was no mention of the move that was looming in a few weeks. Part of ordering from them was because they were somewhat local and I’d save on shipping. Luckily owner still comes to Colorado a few times a month so I won’t have to fork over shipping fees. I’ll definitely post up a bunch pics before powder and after install.

Do you guys know if the Warn 8724 would fit? I think it would look good on this bumper. Didnt see any bolt patterns on Addicted's site.

0003836_m8274-50-winch_625.png

Dont have the funds right now, I’m going order it with the fog lights too.

GLWS!!

I got a reply from Scotty that the 8724 won’t fit. I didn’t realize it was 150lbs either.

I got a reply from Scotty that the 8724 won’t fit. I didn’t realize it was 150lbs either.
Huh?
OP's 1st post says it's 75#

That makes sense

No. And I won’t unless I proceed with purchase. It’s reportedly being welded in the next day or two. Because it’s a “custom” order I cannot get a refund less the restock fee once it’s built. And as you know, I’m leaning heavily towards just eating the restock fee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom