SOLD Addicted Off-Road 100 series bumper-BRAND NEW (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I ordered this bumper on July 31st and while waiting and waiting for it to be completed, the shop moved from Ft. Collins (local-ish) to Wyoming (not so local) and more importantly, Ben at Dissent finalized his aluminum front. I've been wanting his (already have the Dissent rear) so I'm putting the Addicted up for sale.

It's brand new and will be completed this upcoming Halloween week (NO 3+ MONTH WAIT!!!). It could be available for pick up in Riverton, WY, Denver, CO or it could be shipped direct from Wyoming to wherever you are but does require truck freight to a terminal.

I ordered it with the stinger but requested that it be shorter than the one pictured on their site:
Plate Front Bumper Land Cruiser (1998 - 2007) [aor-plate(LandCruiser100)] - $1,174.00 : Addicted Offroad
The pictured stinger is ~11" and as you can see extends to the top of the grill. The stinger on my bumper is 7" and will come just to the top of the Mr. T sombrero logo based on my measurements. I ordered fog/driving light cutouts too for the additional $90.

I'm asking $1250 SHIPPED (to a terminal) in bare metal. That's 10% off what I paid if shipped, or free shipping, depending on how you look at it. If picked up, I'd like $1100. Either way, you don't have to wait!

If someone wants pictures of the actual bumper, it'll have to wait until it's completed next week.

Thanks for looking!

Bump. This is probably only going to be available another 24-48 hours, at which point I’ll just eat the restock fee and be done with it.

I'd bite on this but I don't want to deal with shipping. Ugh, a really good deal though. This will be gone before anybody even gets to read my post, probably.

I'd bite on this but I don't want to deal with shipping. Ugh, a really good deal though. This will be gone before anybody even gets to read my post, probably.
What do you mean "deal with shipping"? Finding a terminal for delivery? Perhaps you have a Fastenal somewhat close? I could pick it up here and ship to you through them, or perhaps we could look into Mudship?

I appreciate the vote of confidence on how quickly it'll be gone and what a good deal it is but you're the only one I've heard from:meh:

What do you mean "deal with shipping"? Finding a terminal for delivery? Perhaps you have a Fastenal somewhat close? I could pick it up here and ship to you through them, or perhaps we could look into Mudship?

I appreciate the vote of confidence on how quickly it'll be gone and what a good deal it is but you're the only one I've heard from:meh:

I'd consider that a pretty fast sale.

I'd consider that a pretty fast sale.
Relatively speaking, yes. I stand corrected. But I was on a tight timeline and hadn't received ANY interest in the first 48 hours so was assuming I'd be eating the restocking fee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom