Installation of a water tank (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone
I am your new friend from Saudi Arabia and would like to join you in this matter.
I hope you like to receive.

I installed a water tank on my car and leave you with the pictures speak for themselves

[url=http://www.0zz0.com]
461761045.jpg
[/url]

Interesting how there is no charcoal canister under there. How much water does the tank hold? I'd use the space for a additional fuel tank... but that's just me.

Ok, I'm stupid. What's it for? :eek:

Just a wild guess here, but since he lives in one of the biggest deserts in the world, maybe it's for drinking and cooking?

Just a wild guess here, but since he lives in one of the biggest deserts in the world, maybe it's for drinking and cooking?

Ok, I'll buy that. I thought maybe it was for extra coolant for the engine..:confused:

أحب أن تعرف المزيد عن المنتج الخاص بك.. يتكلم لغتهم الأم وسنقوم بترجمة

I would love to know more, speak in your native language and we can try to translate

I installed the tank, because
That Saudi Arabia has the advantage of Beshari wide and very big and when I go to the exploratory flights took them to a water tank used for drinking and washing.

Where did you get this and how much? :grinpimp:

origin of vehicle

where did you purchase the FJ?
I'm just curious if there's a country the sell them without the emmisions equip...or whether you simply removed the charcol box

Ah....I guess I shoulda figured that out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom