Insomniacs UNITE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sleep is so overrated. Working for "the man", too much overtime. I see vacation in my future

Soon to be for you...

Aerosmith_-_Permanent_Vacation.JPG

When is Nitto going to make the new Terragrapplers in 315-75/16. Now that I got that off my mind maybe I can go back to sleep.

The G2?

Thought for sure @Saddletramp would have posted in this thread this morning. It is his first day of retirement, but you know his internal clock is still set to work time.

Thought for sure @Saddletramp would have posted in this thread this morning. It is his first day of retirement, but you know his internal clock is still set to work time.

I suspect it's precisely why he didn't post here this morning.;)

I suspect it's precisely why he didn't post here this morning.;)

He preparing for the long list of honey-do catch ups ~ ;)
CONGRATS STEVE YOU MADE IT !! :clap:

Up at 3:45, thinking about when to take my ham test now that I have a new radio. Soon if I can get a few other things wrapped up. Retirement is no longer a dream, it has arrived.

You can now made wake ups at 3:45 MUD time for a couple hours, go back to bed and get up around 11ish just in time for lunch:grinpimp:

I guess I can start today. Why am I wide awake at 330? I hope nap time is a bit longer than it was in kindergarten

And today I'm awake because my mind still thinks I work for the man. Need a few weeks of freedom to clear the cobwebs

And today I'm awake because my mind still thinks I work for the man. Need a few weeks of freedom to clear the cobwebs
You know, my Land Cruiser needs a bunch of work. I can make a honeydo list and bring the parts over. Willing to pay you for your time, but at a much lower rate than what The Man was paying.

Soon he will be sleeping till 9am and hanging out in his jammies and bunny slippers till noon :redface:

images.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom