For Sale Indianapolis: 1996 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Runs and drives great, 4wd and center lock work as they should. A little over 212k miles. Overall body and paint are in good condition. Some delamination on roof but none on the rest. Brand new 33" KO2s and alignment after replacing all steering links, damper, and shocks all around. Birfields just completely rebuilt less than 200 miles ago. Also did air filter, plugs, wires, cap and rotor, front main seal, oil pump gasket, all heater hoses including phh, new water pump, all belts, fresh Toyota super long life coolant, oil change, both knock sensors, rear heater delete, professionally cleaned carpets. Includes third row seats. Drivers seat has tear but all others are good. Radio works, antenna good. It has a cel for an O2 sensor. The exhaust has a small hole around one of the joints and is loud but not terrible. I have all three at/o2 sensors that will come with the car. AC and heat work great. All new diff fluids front rear and transfer. I feel like I'm forgetting stuff but I've put a lot of work into it and we're selling bc we're buying a house and moving into a subdivision where we won't be any to have more than two cars, and as it turns out I just like driving the family around in the Sequoia more than this (I know I know lemme have it). Anyway ask me anything at all about it. I'm willing to work with shipping if needed. Looking to get $6000 obo. I'm West of Indy about half an hour. I've tried to show the worst in the pics
IMG_20190518_135349.jpg
IMG_20190525_122306.jpg

IMG_20190517_210518.jpg
IMG_20190525_122419.jpg
IMG_20190525_122332.jpg
Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom