Inclometer Question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have any experience with inclometers in 60s? The PO of my rig took the radio out and I'm guessing a filler plate from the space below. I believe the lower spot was/can be for a clock and inclometer setup. A buddy has the stock clock and plate,I figure if I'm gonna do some thing with it it might as well be usefull and kinda cool.

Is it doable?
Where can I get it?
Anyone have any tips?

You can find them on SOR. I have one. I got it 'cause I wanted a clock. Cough, cough. There are some threads on here about doing it. In my 60 it wasn't bolt-in. Had to use a dremmel and do some relief of the dash front. Not really hard. Wiring isn't plug in either. SOR has info on what wires on the inclinometer do what. You need to figure out what to connect them to. Again, not really hard but you need to be comfortable with wiring stuff.

Another use for the empty pocket is to put a CB in there.

I bought mine on ebay.

Mechanically it was a bolt-in. The dash harness didn't have a plug for it though. I had to figure out the wiring.

Mechanically it was a bolt-in. The dash harness didn't have a plug for it though. I had to figure out the wiring.

Ya, mechanically mine was bolt in too. Just the dash didn't fit. Dremel and done though so no biggie. Wiring took the longest to figurre out.

i bought one off ebay... mine just screwed straiht in.. there was a few holes where there was one previously but the bloke who owned it before me took it out to put a cb in there.... wiring was easier tahn i thought... just tap the light wires onto the ciggie lighter lights and the power one for the digital clock to a live and the acc wirre to an existing acc wire for the ciggie lighter aswell i think..

It was real easy, search for inclinometer, or incline etc, and there are links for wiring and such. It is kinda cool to have, but I think I sort of wasted money, all in all it is a $100 dollar clock. My belts and hoses being replaced would have been $$$ better spent, or a full fluid change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom