I'm completely Disgusted!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kevin,
I have almost cried once but that was only because I got hit by a car and that really hurt.

I got no problem with your rig, that bling machine works great, just that the driver needs to be a little quicker so it can keep up!:D

What's up with the being a stranger thing, bring your rig to the meet, so we can checkout the new bling!:D

Meetings

It has been crazy latley. Flying around the US non stop for the last month with the brand new job with Hitachi. The exo project was done and powdercoated with the final fit on Monday of this week. Some measurments on the roof were off and it called for a completely new design to make it work. Not to mention a resend out to powdercoat. I almost threw myself off of a bridge. New job requires me to move back to California. Going through intense boot camp training with Hitachi before I take over my new coastal territiory. Not to mention I cover the cool country of Hawaii.:cool:Joking
I just havnt had time to make it out. I want to but its just crazy right now. I am keeping my house in AZ so I will never be gone just away for short periods of time. I was trying to come by for the club wrenchin day but I just got the call that I have to be in Cleveland for the week. I will have shots of my rig finished in 2 weeks. Thanks to you Carl and Rob for the great times.
Matt

I got no problem with your rig, that bling machine works great, just that the driver needs to be a little quicker so it can keep up!:D

What's up with the being a stranger thing, bring your rig to the meet, so we can checkout the new bling!:D

... I was trying to come by for the club wrenchin day but I just got the call that I have to be in Cleveland for the week...
Matt

Well, at least you get to go somewhere nice!;p:lol::lol:

112_2006_sema_01z+2007_toyota_ultimate_fj_cruiser+front_view.jpg
Now THAT is HOTT. :grinpimp:

Yup I agree.

I'd love to see that thing wheel. Maybe It'll be out here again for UA 2008?

Of course this year they are building a 2008 KJ 4-door. Started with a 4x2... :eek:

Originally Posted by mjager24
... I was trying to come by for the club wrenchin day but I just got the call that I have to be in Cleveland for the week...
Matt

Well, at least you get to go somewhere nice!;p:lol::lol:

Matt and I are in the same boat it seems, I mean Ohio. I was informed that my company was purchased a week ago and it is going to mean a move to cincinatti......or look for another job. I guess it is time to hit the classifieds!

I was informed that my company was purchased a week ago and it is going to mean a move to cincinatti......or look for another job. I guess it is time to hit the classifieds!

:eek: good luck, either way :cheers:

Matt and I are in the same boat it seems, I mean Ohio. I was informed that my company was purchased a week ago and it is going to mean a move to cincinatti......or look for another job. I guess it is time to hit the classifieds!

What line of work are you in?

What line of work are you in?

Mark - I work in the Optical Safety Field, for Oakley Inc. I develop processes for effective "lean" manuafacturing, and well as quality controll for the production line, and supply chain. basically, I work in training & logistics (operations manager) for key accounts with the government.

Mark - I work in the Optical Safety Field, for Oakley Inc. I develop processes for effective "lean" manuafacturing, and well as quality controll for the production line, and supply chain. basically, I work in training & logistics (operations manager) for key accounts with the government.

.....wow that sounds boring when I read it back:grinpimp:

:D

Heh OK well I'm looking at expanding my business, but I'm in IT support. Need someone who understands router tables, access lists, wireless, Linux, Windows XP, servers, etc...

Good Luck!

well hey i understand router tables, replaced my trust old delta with a fancy rockler a few years back, and i have several wireless drills. i have a basic understanding of access lists, heck i can keep those folks not on one to stay out of the party, i only know linux from the cartoons, (charlie brown was the star). i dont know about windows XP, but i know heaps about double pane, low-E ect..... and servers, eh whats to know, if they dont work well dont tip'em:flipoff2:

well hey i understand router tables, replaced my trust old delta with a fancy rockler a few years back, and i have several wireless drills. i have a basic understanding of access lists, heck i can keep those folks not on one to stay out of the party, i only know linux from the cartoons, (charlie brown was the star). i dont know about windows XP, but i know heaps about double pane, low-E ect..... and servers, eh whats to know, if they dont work well dont tip'em:flipoff2:

Sorry for waking you.

:flipoff2:

Dont do it.

Stay in the west. I went to school in Ohio and have worked in Ohio and I think the west has so much to offer as you know. Come to California everybody needs sunglasses. Have you heard anything from you buddy who was trying to sell his house? I just got back from cleveland las night and the exo should be back from powdercoat but I hae heard that now for the last three weeks. whould you like me to bring it by to show you the progress?
Matt

Originally Posted by mjager24
Matt

Hehehe. I'm with ya man.

Stay in the west. I went to school in Ohio and have worked in Ohio and I think the west has so much to offer as you know. Come to California everybody needs sunglasses. Have you heard anything from you buddy who was trying to sell his house? I just got back from cleveland las night and the exo should be back from powdercoat but I hae heard that now for the last three weeks. whould you like me to bring it by to show you the progress?
Matt

PM sent....

I'm sick of all the wasp biatchs in their FJC drinking starbucks with one hand and on the cellphone on the other just sickening:crybaby: DAmn this I thought it was geared to my peer group something went terribly wrong, Toyota trail team did an interview (warren millers cinematographer) with me up in Ouray @ the FJC summit so obviously they are trying to change the perception of this vehicle and gearing it to a younger age group. my buddy Don's pics are on their website perdy cool here is one to reclaim the atrocious blinged out mobile Alvin spoke of:lol: this is Black Bear Pass easy but steep coming down this section
i had the camera man riding on my tire down Black Bear Pass very cool..... Seee people there is still hope:)

DRdoor rolling down Black Bear!!!!
trailteam.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly, the atrocity Bling FJC isn't too far away from how the FJC Concept looked..

8783568478056557.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom