I'm back to the cruiser world. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey there, Dylan here. Unfortunately, a little over a year ago I had to sell my 62. Life changes, you know. In that time my family had used one car, another Toyota of course. When that got old I bought a Corvette. It had been a dream of mine since I was a kid. Needless to say it was a fun car. But I've missed my 62 every day. Our schedules and lives permit time to get back outdoors now, back to normal. So.... I decided to sell the vette and it was gone in 5 days.

Now we're looking for another cruiser although this time we're gonna go for an 80. I've settled on a 91 or 92 (I think). I just loved the 3FE. I'll be re joining the club as soon as I acquire one! If anyone knows of a decent condition 91 or 92 for sale I'll be all over it. Also, if anyone in Tucson needs a hand wrenching I'd be glad to come by and help and brush up on my cruiser mechanical knowledge.

See you guys around! Can't wait to be back in a cruiser!

Last edited:
Glad to hear it. Great values on 91,92 80 series still

Glad to hear it. Great values on 91,92 80 series still

So far there aren't that many though, and I'm looking in several states around us. Eventually the right one will pop up. I figure I may be able to get a really nice one for the price of a not so nice fzj.

Sent you a pm

Otters truck is a very nice vehicle and has wheeled many times with Phil, Murf and I. Right color and 3fe that has had a lot of PM and base lining done. I would drive that truck across the US tomorrow.

PM me if Otters does not work out. I have a 92 with 107k original miles I have been thinking about selling. Would like it to go to a club member if I do.

Otters truck is a very nice vehicle and has wheeled many times with Phil, Murf and I. Right color and 3fe that has had a lot of PM and base lining done. I would drive that truck across the US tomorrow.

Yep its pretty nice for a diesel :)

Still in the market for an 80 series. If anyone knows of anything, let me know!

Also, if anyone in Tucson needs a hand wrenching I'd be glad to come by and help and brush up on my cruiser mechanical knowledge.

I may take you up on this offer, I recently bought an 83 FJ60. CSC member @Cruddz helped me tear into it and took some parts out to phx to get fixed. Depending on what unforeseeable issues I come across, I may request your cruiser mechanical knowledge. Dragoon IPA will be covered by me.

EG

Sounds good. If you need a hand, get a hold of me. Hold the beer though, I don't drink but I'll take the gesture just the same!

Dylan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom