If you AHC still ride terribly after new globes, you should adjust height sensor setting in techstream (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am not sure if someone already mentioned it, but I would like to share my experience with ahc

My car is a 06 lx with 262600 miles, super neglected by pervious owners (original tb and wp for 250k miles)
So I got new globes and new fluid and rebuild the ahc pump was all gunk up. But the ride is still very uncomfortable, it was better (mostly on highway speed, the damping was good), the most of the uncomfortable happens on low speed.

I think first you need to check the nature pressure like here people suggested, so I crank my tb cw 7 turns on both side, then the ride was improved somewhat.

Then you need to go to techstream, utility in AHC section, and measure the front and rear A-B (FSM 83mm) C-D (FSM 71mm) values and enter measured values and FSM values into the techstream setting. Then you start up the car go L and go N. After this my car rides much comfortable in the front on low speed. The nature pressure on the front is 6.5 rear is 8+ so next step I think I need to buy new AHC rear spring to lower the pressure.

Just my experience with ahc, hope it can help other people still have this issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom