Icon FJ142 (fj62 + fzj80) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wow, just wow. Sorry if this has already been posted (searched but didn't see it), but here is a video of one of the newest ICON trucks, an FJ142 (62+80). Basically a 62 body on an 80 frame with tons of awesomeness. Enjoy.

ICON FJ-162 on Youtube

Nice. Kind of what Manuchao did on his 60.

Me likey:clap:

I would (after winning powerball) commission a 140 pretty much the same as the 142 depicted except I would go with a 1FZ-FE with a supercharger and an A442F or a non-usa manual. Or perhaps a 2UZ-FE V-8 and a post-2003 5spd auto from a hundy. (wonder if it would fit between the frame rails???) But the interior it gorgeous. What a way to have it all....Wheels like an 80, full float rear, coils, disc brakes, all with the style of the 60...and factory e-lockers.

What's a pig + 80??? A 135?

Last edited:
I love the, third seat, although it would just be in the way. But still, it's pretty awesome. And I love those rims. Wonder what brand they are? Overall a very nice mixture of classic and modern.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using IH8MUD

They're at the Hjelte Sports Center in Encino, should anybody care...

If you have to ask, you probably can't afford it, I'm afraid... I seem to remember a fj40 model going for six figures.

Yeah. The market for those things is so weird. In that video he says something about how it was built for a customer that needed to drive between oil rigs in brazil or something. Very specific market that can spend 100k on a restoration/mod job like that.

I'd have a hard time driving that thing. Maybe it's just me, but I can't imagine driving a $100k machine on a trail or even to the grocery store. Imagine the rage with something as small as a door ding.

Round vs. Square

Awright, enough of this headlite hate mongering. Just 'cause some of us don't have round eyes AND require twice as many units to get the job done, I just ask that you be a little more tolerant and considerate. 62s have feelings, too.

And if all else fails, just cover up the quads with other crap - "don't upgrade, camouflage"

:cheers:
cruiser crap.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom