I need to choose tires for the Chief! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

just have a local shop price match and then you don't have to worry about shipping

I had called 4wheelparts and advised them that the online tire had quoted me 290 a tire for the KM2's and their exact words "Nope they would be selling them for less than we buy them for. If they want to loose money that is fine but we can't"
So much for beating prices guaranteed!! I didnt argue with them because I figured when it came down to it they would pull the THEY DONT ADVERTISE THEM ON THEIR SITE... card.

For those that were helping during my :bang: Thanks!
This morning I was ordering the H1 tires and the Wicked Recentered Beadlocks from the Pirate guy and by this afternoon I had ordered these :rolleyes:

Order Details:
------------------------
Quantity: 4
Make/Model: BFGoodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM2
Prodcode: 02707
Size: 37x12.50R17
Price: $290
------------------------

Subtotal: $1160
Shipping: $141.08
Shipping Method: Fed Ex Ground
Final Total: $1301.08

The wicked wheels guy was awesome to talk to and was very very honest! He said there is lots of his flat centered wheels running down the street everyday but that he didnt prefer the flat centers on street and that the pressed centers trued up perfectly where as the flat centers he could get VERY VERY CLOSE but not as perfect. He didnt expect to get any 6 lug pressed centers in for a long time because they dont sell very quick and it would cost me considerably more just to order enough for me since he was cutting me a brake on the flats. As for the hummer tires I had some lined up on Ebay with a guy who was AWESOME to work with and he knew I was going for looks not all function so he was hooking me up with hand picked 100% tires for 500.00 rather than the 90% for 400.00 If anyone watching wants them I am sure I could pass his number right on and you could step right into my shoes :meh: The buy it now new ones from someone else were 699.00 so it is a pretty dang good deal since the smoking cheap guys others mentioned didnt have any of that size in stock right now.

So now that tires are out of the way :clap: Now on to wheels ...... Hmm lets see most 17's are crazy high backspacing :crybaby: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom