I don't know even how to search for this one... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm doing exactly the leaking job that is in this video

and i realize my ride doesn't have this tap. and i'm trying to find it, but can't ping point it to exactly what i'm looking for, the tap is this one. The Green is the oil pan and the front of the car, and the Red is looking to the back of the car, how i find that cap or i just put a piece of carton there. sorry for this one.

Tap2.jpg

Tap.jpg

Toyota part # 90950-01803. It's a plastic plug that over time can get hardened from heat cycles and fall out. Mine was still there when I did this job 2 years ago but it didn't fit snug so I bought a new one, I think it was like $5. Some people use a little RTV around the edge to help keep it in place, I did not and mine is still there 2 years later.

Toyota part # 90950-01803. It's a plastic plug that over time can get hardened from heat cycles and fall out. Mine was still there when I did this job 2 years ago but it didn't fit snug so I bought a new one, I think it was like $5. Some people use a little RTV around the edge to help keep it in place, I did not and mine is still there 2 years later.

Thank you, Hope what's inside did not get damage or something, i don't know what to do before i close it. cleaning, putting grease, etc, maybe is open since who knows.. a see a layer of thin rust, like spots of rust

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom