Wanted Hump and flares for 73fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Franky40,
I've got two tranny humps out of a 69. I'll send a picture when I get home. I'm down in Orem.

Trent

Franky, sorry it took me so long to get you a picture. I've had trouble with the internet lately. The one with the hole only has one hole looks like it was origionally holeless. I have no idea what trany the hole was cut for, but the rig had a 3spd trany in it. $25 each should be a pretty good deal. Where are you located?

Last edited:
Franky40 said:
Looking for both, hopefully close by. (Northern Utah)
Oh, and I could use some rear side marker lights and lenses
Thanks,

I've got some Bushwackers in SLC

aw

TLTALYLOR I will jump in on the one the first guy does not want provided you can ship it to me.

PM me if you can.

Thanks Warren

if the bushwackers are white, I want second dibs

OK I'm back looking again, I guess they changed the tranny hump sometime in the 1972 production. so now I am looking for a 1973 or newer hump. Also the deal on the flares fell through,(thanks anyway guys) so I'm still looking for them also.

74 Trans Hump

I've got one back in the shed, I'll have to dig it up. Hope it's acceptable shape. I'm in So. Ca.

The tub changed with the 73 model year and the transmission cover is longer. From 73 on all transmission/transfers shifters were floor mounted in the US. Sometime during the 74 model year the transmission changed from a 3 speed to a 4 speed. The holes will not being in the same place on the 4 speeds as they were were with the 3 speeds. So the right tunnel cover would have to be out of a 73 or 74 with a 3 speed unless you want to do some work on it.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom