How will these Sit on my 60! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Everybody,

I've been trying to do some research to imagine how these wheels will sit and look

They are Deerfield's from Japan.

Sizing:

6 Stud 139.7PCD"
WHEEL SIZE AND OFFSET
15"x8.5" -32 OFFSET Front
15"x9.5" -45 OFFSET Rear

DSCF0952

DSCF0953

DSCF0954

I currently run 15 x 8's on 33 x 12.5" x 15" Cooper ST's on Black 15 x 8 Steelies.

Just trying to get a rough idea of how far they will stick out.

Cheers,

Daniel

Last edited:
Schweppes makes lemonade??

What is that offset measurement?

From here it looks like they will work fine.

I see these on alot of 60 series 40s and 70s that come out of Japan from auction they look okay in my opinion usually they have the smaller slots or no slots

Buy those awesome wheels now. and then post pictures :D

I've always thought it was a good idea to keep front and rear wheel width the same, no?

Any advantage besides looks that you're going 1" wider at the rear?

Dan.

The Wheel Offset is now more obvious in the original post.

I have a feeling my current wheels (15 x 8's ) are -22 Offset.

According to the calculator found here:

Wheel Offset Calculator

The Fronts will give me 4mm of extra clearance on the inside and extend the wheel out another 16mm.

The Rears will give me 4mm of extra inner clearance and the wheels will extend an extra 42mm.

You will need some flares.

I had a feeling you would say that, some pretty wide flares at that too according to the above measurements.

on the ground with rubber between them.

Thank you Captain Obvious :)

Schweppes makes lemonade??

What is that offset measurement?

From here it looks like they will work fine.

Now in Original Post :) And Yes, Schweppes makes quite good lemonade :D

I see these on alot of 60 series 40s and 70s that come out of Japan from auction they look okay in my opinion usually they have the smaller slots or no slots

Yeah, they are very common on Nice JDM cruisers, i've never seen a set with only 5 spokes like this though.

Buy those awesome wheels now. and then post pictures

It's very tempting! 1000 AUD for all Four (837.190 USD)

I've always thought it was a good idea to keep front and rear wheel width the same, no?

Any advantage besides looks that you're going 1" wider at the rear?

Dan.

I wasn't really sure about it and that's why i've posted :)

I really like the way they look, but also i think having a smaller wheel up front (only another +0.5" ) will not affect the wandering as much as a 1.5" extra from the rear wheels.

That will look sweet when you lower it, install the chain steering wheel and glitter tint.

I think it would actually look quite clean with a nice set of alloys, 10% tint all around... :)

Thanks for the responses,

Dan

Last edited:
damn, over $200 USD per wheel and they are used? too much cabbage for me. i like used stuff, but i wouldn't pay more than half of that price for used truck wheels.

also, how much will the different offset come into play when you rotate your tires? i'd be willing to bet they came off a sport sedan in japan with a set up like that. i see it all the time.

Hey Dan. Not that I'm up with the price of alloys, but $1000 does seem expensive 2nd hand. Your wheels/tyres should fit nicely inside your guards now? If so, maybe some new alloys the same offset that you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom