How many 100 series do you see in a day? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just mine - of course, I'm in Korea - that's to be expected.

Having driven cruisers most my life, I've got a radar of sorts and tend to notice them. I probably see at least 5-10 hundy's in a given day around Nashville and quite a few 80's, 60's and 40's.

In Advance, NC about as rare as a Unicorn or a $2 bill and this is a pretty affluent community.
I do see a lot of Mercedes SUVs though. I bet there are x10 Mercedes SUVs to the LX or LC.
Very very few come up for sale and only occasionally see one on the road.
I have had some head turners while driving mine over my month of ownership.

Not often. Not many LC/LX here. There is a green LC about 1 mile from my house. Every time I pass by that house and see the LC in driveway, I get a bit excited - I know its sad hahaha

I see 100s and lx all over the place but all have running boards and are mall cruisers waiting to be saved by someone here on Mud. We need to start a campaign: Anyway , I think I have seen one other modded Hundy in the last 2 years driving around. Of course I see several when stopping at ACC.

Not very often. Maybe one every few days in Pittsburgh and slightly more often in eastern PA.

Seems like the only way you can be cool around here is if you drive a jeep with many unnecessary modifications.

Although back at my parents' house some guy in the neighborhood has a mint 100 he never drives. I've talked to him a couple times and I've got my eyes on that thing.

I never even knew about the 100-series until like 2008 when I was getting gas in the CA Central Valley at like 6am - saw a 2005 parked in front of me and started scoping it out. 2 weeks later the wife and I started car shopping...now I see them everywhere I go likely because I'm looking for them.
In Sacramento area I see on average 2-3 per day on the highway. Have seen some built ones passing through too, like the Spressowagon and a few others. Just saw one yesterday actually that was pretty built up when I was leaving Harbor Freight

I see 100s and lx all over the place but all have running boards and are mall cruisers waiting to be saved by someone here on Mud. We need to start a campaign: Anyway , I think I have seen one other modded Hundy in the last 2 years driving around. Of course I see several when stopping at ACC.

all have running boards and are mall cruisers... Funny... 99.9% of what I see are bone stock and I'd bet 50% of the LX are driven by Asian women... most are gold or white

As a side note... I'm a backyard/driveway/open garage looker... I've been buying cars out of peoples yards since I was 14, started with a 1959 MGA, I know where at least five 80 series are sitting at the back of driveways in very nice areas, seems the people I've talked to that have them... see no reason to part with them... they are the "take the dog to the park/vet/, pick up flowers at home depot" go to truck...

I usually see one or two on my commute to and from work. The other day I had a guy who had a nice one stop into the office and we talked for a bit. I'd say that I see a built up one probably once a month, maybe.

Spent Friday evening and most of the day today at URE and mine was the only 100 series!!

About 2 a week, and I live and work driving around a lot of the day in LA lol. Lots of Range Rovers on 22's though.....

If I don't see one every mile, it's a slow day. Lots of them in the mountain west.

I commute about 11 miles to work on the central Oregon coast and I might see one a month, maybe a little more on a holiday weekend. This area is overrun by HD trucks

I commute about 11 miles to work on the central Oregon coast and I might see one a month, maybe a little more on a holiday weekend. This area is overrun by HD trucks
Sounds like my experience here in Kansas.

I used to see a neighbor's 100 (a few miles up the road) daily prior to buying mine. I quit seeing it and asked them about it. Apparently their sub 100K mile '03 100 was traded for a brand new Lincoln of some sort....because the 100 got poor fuel economy.

There's an 07 LX470 in my apartment complex, and a black 03-05 Land Cruiser near the lawyer's office next to my work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom