How do you grease the front ball joints? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey how do I actually grease the front ball joints on the cruiser? I mean I see there's a threaded fill hole maybe? But it's a 16mm thread so do I need a grease fitting for that? Or do I just pump grease in with a regular grease gun? Sorry I know this is probably s*** simple I just don't know what I'm looking at. I know with G-Wagons turning the wheel all the way one way and then the other exposes the plug where you fill it....

And for timing belt and water pump maintenance, are the marks etched into the metal under the timing cover? Because there's no timing marks in any of the engine schematics so I'm assuming they're visible on the actual cam? The timing belt has 2 marks as well... Just wanna know before it gets pulled apart.

Thanks

Hey how do I actually grease the front ball joints on the cruiser? I mean I see there's a threaded fill hole maybe? But it's a 16mm thread so do I need a grease fitting for that? Or do I just pump grease in with a regular grease gun? Sorry I know this is probably s*** simple I just don't know what I'm looking at. I know with G-Wagons turning the wheel all the way one way and then the other exposes the plug where you fill it....

And for timing belt and water pump maintenance, are the marks etched into the metal under the timing cover? Because there's no timing marks in any of the engine schematics so I'm assuming they're visible on the actual cam? The timing belt has 2 marks as well... Just wanna know before it gets pulled apart.

Thanks
Plug looks like a square on my 40 and 60
20210105_151640.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom