For Sale [Houston, TX] - 70 Series Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
EDIT 10/28/21: I just got a new job and am moving from TX to PA, so all this stuff must go otherwise it will be getting trashed before I move. I've removed the sold items and lowered prices on the remaining items. Make me an offer!

==========================================================================================================

Time to do some spring cleaning of my garage and get rid of some stuff that I've taken off my truck but have no intention to ever re-install. All these items came off a LHD 1992 PZJ75 Troopy from the European market.

All prices are OBO. If you're interested in something, make an offer.

1) Troopy Rear Floor Vinyl Section - $60 + shipping - SOLD

IMG_5390.JPG

2) Front Floor Vinyl Section - $30 + shipping

IMG_5393.JPG

3) Spare Tire Carrier with Mounting Gaskets - $50 + shipping - SOLD

IMG_5395.JPG

Last edited:
4) OEM Rear Bumper Pieces - $80 + shipping

IMG_5398.JPG
IMG_5400.JPG

5) Tow Bar (not OEM) - $20, local pickup only

IMG_5397.JPG

Last edited:
I will take those rear seats if we can meet up somewhere

I'll take the jack holder and access door.

PM inbound

I’ve updated the posts for the items that have been sold at this point. Anything not marked sold is currently still available!

I'm interested in the rear bumper but do you think it can fit a 73? I'm in Houston as well
I’m guessing the side skirt portions of the rear bumper will be the wrong length for the 73 since the troopys have a longer ass end. The main bumper halves would probably work though. You’re welcome to check it out since you’re in town.

Still looking for a 70 series spare tire holder on the back door...previous purchase fell through. If someone has one in decent condition let me know. Shipping to 84062. Thx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom