Home brew bumper! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hey looks great ! how much its cost shipped to 32746 florida ?? think about a price, i will paint it here..

I might entertain building something for you...
Im NOT a pro builder, but I love doing this stuff, and if you can live with MY inexperience...we can work something out.
I dont work terribly FAST either.

Shoot me a PM if youre interested.

Thanks for the interest. Its truly a compliment!

Chicago

Here's a couple with the tire and cans in place...

Chicago
bumperbuild 048.jpg
bumperbuild 049.jpg

Great looking bumper Chicago!!
I love your rig, one that inspires me to SOA someday!
It looks like it could scare small children!

Looking good! Too bad the spare covers the kewl go-fast holes in the mount! Be careful, and use your fremen wisdom in the desert. Take plenty pix and post upon return!

Very Nice

Chicago, remind me again what spring packs you are running in the rear. Stock with AAL?

Yeah, that is what I thought initially, but Ive checked out stock packs, and Im not 100% convinced that they are stock, but there is definately and AAL in what ever packs I DO have.

Chicago

Great looking bumper Chicago!!
I love your rig, one that inspires me to SOA someday!
It looks like it could scare small children!

:lol:

Thanks!
I LOVE my SOA conversion!
I know it scares my neighbors for sure with the looks I get with it. :eek::cool::hillbilly:

Chicago

nice

that is a sweeeeeet build you got.

It really does look impressive in person - pics don't seem to do it as much justice as seeing it mob around the 'hood!

My girl and I saw you out today - I love the look of the bumper, man! :D

Looks great.

Did you do anything special with the tow hitch receiver or did you just weld it in?

I re-enforced it best as I could figure. My neighbor is a structural engineer, and he said that it looked bomb proof. Truth be told, I dont have any intentions of trailering anything, except for the occasional recovery op to get someone off the trail and to the road, so hopefully it will work for that.

Here's a few pics of the back side. of the trailer hitch.

Chicago
bumperbuild 022.jpg
bumperbuild 025.jpg
bumperbuild 021.jpg

It really does look impressive in person - pics don't seem to do it as much justice as seeing it mob around the 'hood!

My girl and I saw you out today - I love the look of the bumper, man! :D

Thanks man!

I saw you pimpin the "subi"...:cool:

Chicago

I re-enforced it best as I could figure. My neighbor is a structural engineer, and he said that it looked bomb proof. Truth be told, I dont have any intentions of trailering anything, except for the occasional recovery op to get someone off the trail and to the road, so hopefully it will work for that.

Chicago

JEEZUZ Chicago, thats more than bombproof. Off the hook stout for a reciever. Your reciever could call my reciever "boy"!!

Chicago

Wow, that looks great.

Thanks...:eek:
It SHOULD do what I need it to which isnt much.

I appreciate the props.

Chicago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom