Holy market value, under 50k mile 2005 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think to myself, man it might be nice to have an 2006 or 2007 vs. my 2000, but then again, there's not much maintenance wise that hasn't been done on it or replaced since I've owned it and I can't see doing all that again, so figure should be good for another 200k. :beer:

Agreed! Very often the best rig to own is the one that's already in your driveway! Cheers!

I have a 66k mile 02. I hope ‘this guy gets the money. Mine is very nice with surface rust on the frame which has been treated well so a non issue for me. These things will go up over time. Look st the 60/62. The 80 is starting to run now. That is why I bought one last week. I have an 80, 100, and a 200. I think the 100 is the best and highest form of the modern era land cruiser.

RKTINC.

I'm on team economics. Low supply & consistent/high demand for these things. Someone will buy it near asking.

hmm, too high. My friend just picked up a 09 LX570 with 75k miles for $26500 one owner mint rig. Go figure.

hmm, too high. My friend just picked up a 09 LX570 with 75k miles for $26500 one owner mint rig. Go figure.

I don't think we can really compare values between a 470 and a 570, the 470's are gaining legend status while the 200 is still essentially the same vehicle as what's on dealer lots, also pair that with the fact that the Lexus sold 2-to-1 units compared to the LC so the Toyota is rarer, arguably more desirable to many, and tends to carry a price premium when comparing same year/mileage LC to LX rigs.
Congrats on your find tho, have you posted pics up yet? Would love to see it.

The market has a niche of folks who want 100 series and don’t have a 200 series as part of their consideration. This is similar to how any vehicle’s enthusiast market works. A sub 12 MPG SUV just doesn’t attract a “normal” buyer ya know?

Just a noob's opinion, but the 570/LC200 is far too ugly and suburbanized. Saw a new one at Target today, was not impressed. While I could have afforded a 200 series, it wasn't on my radar since they don't have the look. 100s are great at fetching complements.

I don't think we can really compare values between a 470 and a 570, the 470's are gaining legend status while the 200 is still essentially the same vehicle as what's on dealer lots, also pair that with the fact that the Lexus sold 2-to-1 units compared to the LC so the Toyota is rarer, arguably more desirable to many, and tends to carry a price premium when comparing same year/mileage LC to LX rigs.
Congrats on your find tho, have you posted pics up yet? Would love to see it.
Just a noob's opinion, but the 570/LC200 is far too ugly and suburbanized. Saw a new one at Target today, was not impressed. While I could have afforded a 200 series, it wasn't on my radar since they don't have the look. 100s are great at fetching complements.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! ;)That being said I have an 80, 100 and 201. Guess which one looks the best to me?! The 80 Series! And that is one of the reason I still have it. But guess which one offer the best ride, power and refinement? 201 out of discussion no body can deny that. ;)

I'm a dealer. There was a 2007 White/Tan LX470 at the auction in Hawaii with 42k miles and it brought 24k. I thought that was insanely high! It will cost a fortune to transport it off the island and just how could you expect to make any money at that? But I can see it, I guess. But this one? An 05? No VVT not the last year or anything? Theres no way.

I just appraised a 2008 LX470 with 168k miles (Granted it was white with dark gray interior which is weird and it was kind of rough) for 18.5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom