2005 lx 470 damage (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All, first post here. Im looking at this 05lx with bumper and quarter panel damage.
What do all think on best repair options and cost?
Seller says its silver, but maybe is blue vapor metallic?
Thx for any replies

Screenshot_20240323-105031.png

Screenshot_20240323-105008.png

it dosnt look all that bad, personally id just heat gun the bumper to push it out and leave the quarter panel till i could find a decent used one or just ignore it

Pretty minor. I'll bet a good PDR tech could make that fender look pretty good. Front bumper isn't that pricey if the heat gun appraoch doesn't work.

That's nothing...see photos below from a deer run into my 03 last month. Depending on what your use is for this 05 100, I would either attempt to bend into shape as you will get future damage trail running or replace the quarter if you want it better looking. FWIW...in my recent search I found front quarters priced from $300-to $600 depending on condition and where you find it at. I would not hesitate to buy that cruiser based on that limited body damage. I would drive it and if you are not mechanically savy have it checked by a mechanic to make sure there is nothing mechanical damaged.

whole side deer .jpeg

front wind deer.jpeg

The front fender can be taken care of by a quality paintless dent repair tech. The bumper cover can be massaged as well, but will need a good polish to see if a re-spray may be required.

@Afox - be sure the wheel wasn't hit in that accident.... That damage (properly repaired) is surely $3K, if you're looking for 'how much to take off the asking price'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom