Hollister Run (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Road Apple

SILVER Star
Threads
Time to get a Hollister run in. The dust will be down and the temps cool.

A few 80’s from the Santa Cruz, San Jose, and Fresno are meeting up for a Hollister Run on November 7th. All are welcome to join.

We will be meeting at Hollister Hills at 10am in the parking lot just past the main entrance pay kiosk.

The route we will run is a mix of easy, moderate, and difficult trails that run the perimeter of the Upper Ranch. I drove the route earlier in the week with mud terrain tires and only the center differential locked. No diff locks were needed.

We’ll stop for lunch at the top of the double black diamond on McCrayZ and Bonanza Gulch Road. We’ll end at the 4x4 Obstacle Course in the early afternoon.

We’ll be monitoring HAM frequency 146.60 and GMRS frequency 462.725, channel 22.

Ron

@Shoredreamer , @Outsane , @Hyup , @LantaCruz , @GaryN , @ndebt , @icorradoi , @Broski, @petwhookie, @jcardona1, @fresnoLC, @cme4lyt, @Ronny Grady, @petwhookie, @LantaCruz, @DanMedeiros

Last edited:
Good idea! am a maybe for this Saturday the 23rd, more likely for the 6th. Have a bumper getting powder coated, done this Thursday.
Of course, could try taking the Subaru out - despite getting laughed at, could handle the green runs

IMG_5408.JPG

I could make this next weekend....if I'm invited ?

Sounds like November 6th is the day. Everyone is invited.

Is 10am to late?

Does everyone have either HAM or GMRS?

I well most likely be available for the 6th, busy this weekend ;)

Would moving the day to November 7th workout for you guys. We have a member with a conflict on the 6th.

Not sure I want to chance braking something just days before I leave for Sand Hollow 🤷‍♂️

Good idea! am a maybe for this Saturday the 23rd, more likely for the 6th. Have a bumper getting powder coated, done this Thursday.
Of course, could try taking the Subaru out - despite getting laughed at, could handle the green runs

View attachment 2816531
Can you make it November 7th?

I’m good for the 7th.

I have a handful of other non Mud frequent 80 guys coming too.

We are officially going on the 7th !!

A few 80’s from the Santa Cruz, San Jose, and Fresno are meeting up for a Hollister Run on November 7th. All are welcome to join.

We will be meeting at Hollister Hills at 10am in the parking lot just past the main entrance pay kiosk.

The route we will run is a mix of easy, moderate, and difficult trails that run the perimeter of the Upper Ranch. I drove the route earlier in the week with mud terrain tires and only the center differential locked. No diff locks were needed.

We’ll stop for lunch at the top of the double black diamond on McCrayZ and Bonanza Gulch Road. We’ll end at the 4x4 Obstacle Course in the early afternoon.

We’ll be monitoring HAM frequency 146.60 and GMRS frequency 462.725, channel 22.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom