Holley Sniper EFI and DUI distributor (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I mounted "THIS" fuse holder right next to the relay. Wired in between battery and terminal #30 on the relay.

Great things to know and have in advance @Steamer

Although my set-up differs from a 2F (running a SBC) the one piece of advice if not already mentioned is to run a relay off your pink ignition wire with a wire straight from battery. If any other electronics are run off the same fuse as the ignition on wire it may cause interference to the computer built into the Sniper Unit. Also as many have said, get the Sniper adjusted and running right with a 100 miles or so on it before moving on to the distributer work.

The only difference from the diagram that Steamer showed is that I installed the relay on the pink wire going directly to EFI not where shown on diagram since the ignition hot (on diagram) could still send a dirty signal to the EFI.

The only difference from the diagram that Steamer showed is that I installed the relay on the pink wire going directly to EFI not where shown on diagram since the ignition hot (on diagram) could still send a dirty signal to the EFI.
Like This?

Snpr-DUI 02b.jpg

keep it coming!!

I edited the diagram (moved the relay) in post #15 to reflect your good points. Does your relay also feed the ignition or does it soley feed the Sniper pink wire? Maybe we need two relays? Hmmm.

I edited the diagram (moved the relay) in post #15 to reflect your good points. Does your relay also feed the ignition or does it soley feed the Sniper pink wire? Maybe we need two relays? Hmmm.
I run two relays. One relay for my sniper that is included in the main harness and one relay for my DUI. My sniper gets an ignition signal from an unused smog computer wire and my DUI gets its signal from the coil positive factory wire (black and yellow). Coolerman builds a harness for the DUI that I used. It’s super slick, I did extend some of the wires so if I had to do it again I’d ask him to just leave the wires long and I’ll trim and terminate to fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom