HJ61 12ht 24V Window control Relay box. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know very little about electrics but lucky enough to have a friend that does to help me out problems like this.

The window relay box have been giving me trouble. The cirquit board has 2 relay´s and one of the relay failed. My friend electrician fixed it for me with a new relay soldered to the board and it worked for a short while , but then failed again. The fail was , I could move the window Down but not UP.

We changed the relay again but same thing happened soon after.

What we ended up doing was to get rid of the Control Box, its only needed for the driver door window, for the AUTO Function.

Then we connected the driver door window motor to one of the passenger door switch ( On the DRIVER door window controller , or driver door switch panel). I choose the rear left door switch for that . Then the passengers can still use their respective switches on their door to control their window but I use the rear left door switch to control the my driver sid window.

English is not my native as you probably already see ;).

Here is a photo of how this was done and its working fine , only the auto is not working.

And pls if you see something that might be done better , or differently then write here about it.

I hope this will help someone with a problem with the window relay box.
Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 12.32.01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom