Hiring (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NCFJ

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I have an opening for an all-around mechanic. Applicants should have basic mechanical skills, welding and fabrication skills a plus. Applicants should also have a good assortment of tools for personal use. I am looking for someone that is serious about their career, not just a job.

This is not a corporate job, it does not provide health insurance or paid vacations. What it does provide is an opportunity for the applicant to be paid on performance. The right applicant will understand that if they put themselves into the work and strive constantly to improve their game, they can afford their own insurance and afford to take vacations. The right applicant will be hungry for the chance to forge their own future, by their own actions and involvement. It is really that simple.

My shop builds custom Land Cruisers and I am looking to branch out to other makes and models as well. I do drive line swaps using GM LS and Vortec engines, frame swaps, suspension rebuilds, electrical rebuild and full builds. The shop is in Chesnee, about 11 miles North of Spartanburg SC, in the country. Close to Greenville, SC, Asheville, NC and Charlotte, NC.

Surely there is someone out there that can hold there own in a shop like mine.

Wanted, one first rate second banana. Truly a write your own ticket kind of opportunity.

If you can not handle full time, have more drama in your life than most, walk on by.

Best way to contact me is Email HFS4x4@yahoo.com

Still hiring!!!!

I would do it if I can work remotely and not use dirty tools. And have vape breaks.

1645627174030.png

Still Hiring

I had a guy showed up. He look like he was sooooo high that I wouldn’t let him in my car. Is is scary what’s is going on. Two weeks and a half back log and izzy is going to call and say that his downstairs unit quick. Write it down. Good luck on the search.

I had a guy showed up. He look like he was sooooo high that I wouldn’t let him in my car. Is is scary what’s is going on. Two weeks and a half back log and izzy is going to call and say that his downstairs unit quick. Write it down. Good luck on the search.
Hey man! Don’t babalu voodoo me! That unit is perfectly working for 21 years. It’s just misunderstood.

Hey man! Don’t babalu voodoo me! That unit is perfectly working for 21 years. It’s just misunderstood.
That's half as long as the water heater I just replaced! Had to call the company to confirm the date by the serial number. Until now 30 years was the oldest working water heater I knew of. I have faith in your HVAC, Izzy!

I have reached out to three schools in the past. No positive results.
I will check into the schools on the link that you sent. Thank you.

Eric, at this point they would have to be a pretty damn smart kid with real social skills. I can not deal with another kid that has zero clue of even how the world works, let alone his job. I just have very little patience left. Heather does well in her field because she is "Mommy" to a group of under 30 installers. I do not have her gift in that department.

Any luck reaching out to your local national guard? Has worked for us in the past, often times guys coming off deployment looking for opportunities.

We ended up getting an award from DOD for our hiring reserve and national guard personel a couple of years ago. But regardless, did find a good feeder from the 130th NC brigade, engineering unit so lots of trucks and mechanics in the area. Not sure what is down your way but might be worth a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom