high clearance 60/62 sliders w/grip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
finished trimming and fitting new sliders!
raw slider.jpg
slidres.jpg
car domain pics 3.jpg

Look nice, how are they attached?

reply to flybynight

Look nice, how are they attached?

this is my rig so I welde them on. I am going to try a set that will bolt on and also be able to be quick release, we'll see how they work soon. will keep posted when I build them!

home made! I have'nt seen any yet with the step grip on them. The style remains the same though with alot of sliders! I probably should come up with something different!!!
They are nice sliders. Im sure you will not be slipping and breaking a leg opun entry:D

where did you get the grip from?

I'm guessing no dogs will be using the sliders for entrance and exit to the vehicle(?)

beware the grip will catch dog toenails and so on. I saw a posting related to Slee sliders but yours would be applicable also.

I'm guessing no dogs will be using the sliders for entrance and exit to the vehicle(?)

beware the grip will catch dog toenails and so on. I saw a posting related to Slee sliders but yours would be applicable also.

my dog does'nt ride up front anyways! plus he is too big for me to lift into the rear, he don't go!

Those look a lot like mine, except the outer hoop ties into the frame at both ends.

Love the grippy steps.

So is this something you had made or is it commonly found?

I do realize that getting the radius would be custom.

I made these from start to finish minus powdercoating. slow bends in the ironworker. I tried to post a pic of the grip as it was raw but it was way too small for some reason.I'll try again later.

They look great Ronnie! They would look even better on my rig:beer::beer:

edit - what's the tube dia and thickness?

here is the pic again of the grip in template stage

Damn dude, if those punchouts are quarter size you could empty a vending machine!

They look great Ronnie! They would look even better on my rig:beer::beer:

edit - what's the tube dia and thickness?

yeah bro we need to get some D#@$ bumpers on that cruiser as well, VIGILANTE style!!:beer::beer: they are 2" main tube with 1 3/4" outers DOM

Is this the Ron that I talked to about 6 months ago when you had some bumpers on Ebay? Over in Scottsdale right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom