Hey Pig! '69 built pig in CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can't believe she hasn't either!

To the top!

Agreed, sorry I couldn't follow through.

Rig is exactly what I was looking for, checked out very well and is priced below its value. Unfortunately, the sale of my '71 FJ40 fell through and I have to find another buyer.

Bump for a for you also...

tonight was the night

i'd present this "concept" of having a pig with this pig in mind...wife called just before getting home and said my kid's dental bill is anticipated at $1,100....holy (*&(...this has been the story of every pig I've chased since 05' when I was looking at a 69' in Raleigh, NC and my dog swallowed a toy...bam, $1,200 and it was over...the 62 will forever be a lonely girl in the garage I reckon...all that to say, keep this pig at the top for some lucky person

More views than any other item on the first page of the pig classifieds. 3300+ views and yet she is still hanging out at my house.

To the top!

I wish I could take a Tundra, V8 power... But I'd have to live in it because the wife would kick me out if I brought home another 4 wheeled buddy.

I just drove her to work today. Went out and posed a little on the snow piles in the parking lot. Shifting in the toy-box even in 2WD high on the t-case lets the pig just step right up onto whatever is in front of it.

Did I mention that Chris had an extra drive shaft made and that the front and rear d-shafts are interchangeable? This pig is ready to take you places you may not be ready yourself to go. Or at least not in such a lovely, full-bodied specimen.

I don't "need" another cruiser, but this one looks like a good deal. It already has a Rising Sun sticker too. PM sent

Kevin is stopping by tomorrow to check her out.

glad it is going to a good home; always lusted after it......Chris H's build is an inspiration;

Lou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom