Heritage edition wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sorry if a repost but want to be doubly sure before making a ourchase.

do the heritage edition wheels fit a 100?

they are wrapped in trail grappler 85 65 18

need to know ASAP.

thank you in advance

They will fit yes, but the center cap will not fit on without spacers. The offset and spacing is still 5x150 but the center bore is a little smaller thus the cap not attaching without spacers. This is why you see most guys that run either Tundra/Sequoia or newer LC wheels always tend to run 1.25" spacers to clear the hub flange in the front axles.

Thank you so much!

so coming from a 275 75 18 tire I will be nearly the same height, a little wider.

any big effect on handling with the spacers?

any thoughts out there on whether a brand new set with four bronze wheels, one spare and 4 new trail grapplers are worth 3500

I’m pretty sure that would be a “good” deal.

local and no shipping and happened to reach out before they were officially for sale so have first right.

thank you

All I know is the wheels alone (pn# PT960-60200-05) are about $600/ea. and are on strict lockdown for exclusivity, so you're lucky you're finding them locally from a private seller. From what I've heard the only way to get them brand new from Toyota (or any parts website) is to provide your VIN and proof of damage to the original wheels

Yes that is what I’m thinking. This happens to be one of those things I know I can resell at near cost if needed. I think that answers it.

if there are any others wanting to weigh in on handling etc, lmk. I really appreciate it.

thanks

With regards to spacers and the wider tires, you may experience some rubbing issues but that will depend on other factors.
Outside of that, the debate on spacers is a gravitational one... seems like it is either for or against, not really any middle ground. But there are plenty of guys that run them and state they have no issues. Some tire shops will not install new tires on wheels or do rotations if there are spacers involved, so you may want to keep that in mind.

Post pics please. Curious what these look like on a 100.

Thank you for that info on tire shops. Fortunately I still deal with a real tire guy so they don’t have corporate policies etc. I should be fine in that regard.

Im assuming due to the non stock setup I have now, the feeling will be similar. Per spacers, it’s seems that like you have said, there is no middle. I do know that they won’t likely be taken off road so I am not worried about the lug interface for on road purposes.

lastly, I just made the offer and hope accepts. Will happily post pics but it will take a minute as I will have to order spacers etc and would have to do that research AFTER picking them up at final sale.

A1D5CEE4-4E09-4C3D-8D96-CA34DEE37085.jpeg

1” spydertrax x 4

2020 Trd Pro wheels, powder coated by @ACC Toyota,
EVO Grey to match @benc front bumper and trim

275/70/18 Toyo Open Country RT

2020 Land Cruiser Heritage center caps, painted from gold to satin charcoal to match wheel powder/bumper/trim
Those wheels look mint on the hundy.
Any photos that show off that the wheel offset? With the 1' spacer looks like the offset is zero'd out.

Thank you for those pics. Deal will be completed with an awesome seller. I should be able to pick them up by next weekend. These will be going on a golden pearl (white) that should be a great match.

it was mentioned that I may need a 1.25” spacer and glinget mentioned using a 1”. I prefer to use less but do not want any rub.

First question- is 1” sufficient or does it depend on the tire? In this case nitto ridge 85 65 18, which I’ve read are true to size.

Second - Hub centric, yes or no ( I’ve always read yes owning german cars)

Any recs on the spacers to look at? (Beyond the link above)

Thanks! Can’t wait so want to get the spacers ordered.

below is a pic of the new shoes

B943144F-2532-4458-AE90-ECD54E28E02F.jpeg

NIB set of four here. No affiliation. Thought it was silly money when I happened across the ad last week, but from this thread now understand there's some level of rarity.

Thank you for those pics. Deal will be completed with an awesome seller. I should be able to pick them up by next weekend. These will be going on a golden pearl (white) that should be a great match.

it was mentioned that I may need a 1.25” spacer and glinget mentioned using a 1”. I prefer to use less but do not want any rub.

First question- is 1” sufficient or does it depend on the tire? In this case nitto ridge 85 65 18, which I’ve read are true to size.

Second - Hub centric, yes or no ( I’ve always read yes owning german cars)

Any recs on the spacers to look at? (Beyond the link above)

Thanks! Can’t wait so want to get the spacers ordered.

below is a pic of the new shoes

View attachment 2567185
I don’t know if that tire size will run or not but my setup mentioned above doesn’t rub with factory suspension.

Thanks glinget

Loganbrew - that is insane. I’ve seen two or three sets for sale in the last year each valuing the wheels around 2500 (4 wheels) I was able to pick up the five new tires, 4 heritage wheels, and the spare for -34, which I think was a great and fair deal. That they will hold their value is even better cause I’ve never bought aftermarket (non stock) wheels.

I was able to go pick these up today to complete the deal. The shop he used did install my spacers and wheels for me but were unable to read the tpms, which I will have my tire guy do for me.

Upon further research I went with Slee for an easy fast transaction for the spacers. They made it to me last night in perfect time for my trip today.

Driving home was a new experience since I’ve never had aggressive tires like this.

and now for the pics, cause thats what matters:)

Can’t wait to coat them when the snow is gone.

26EB76CB-FBC1-4DB1-91FF-D40392B762C6.jpeg

917C6A51-30AE-42EB-B642-FA356F7CF3C8.jpeg

E75F1952-6E8B-413A-B3DA-14E873890CF6.jpeg

BF3BB559-B2DE-478A-A64F-AD659851BA3C.jpeg

B0B52442-BA7B-43A3-9921-C8D360F9B0CA.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom