Wanted Help! Looking for part: 5541360010 PANEL, INSTRUMENT CLUSTER FINISH 1994 KZJ78W (pic in post) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. Prado 120
*****Found one thanks for the awesome folks at Odd Iron, appreciate all the help Rob!***

Mods, please remove if this isn't allowed. Looking for a part and I'm having a heck of a time sourcing one. Just changed out my stero head unit and the previous owner hacked this piece up during the last install.
Part if for a 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado KZJ78W, part # 5541360010 PANEL, INSTRUMENT CLUSTER FINISH, CENTER NO.2 , color is grey. I've searched online and can't find any available (besides the ones in Russia that only allow orders in country). Part would shipping to either a US or Japanese address.
If y'all have any sources I'd be very appreciative, thanks!

1672815839909_default.jpeg

Last edited:
The picture shown is from junkyard in Japan. For some reason they love posting photos on astroturf.

Yahoo Auctions has a bunch of the vents for sale. If you click the seller, they may have some bezels for sale as well.

Awesome, thanks, I'll reach out and see if they have the part available. Very much appreciate your time!

UrbanLegend23 -I'll send you a PM with details but it was Odd Iron that was able to find it, they are a vendor here.​

I have an entire RHD dashboard for the 70 series that I have parted out. If anyone is still looking, they can message me. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom