Help a member out (HAMO) (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am free for this. Can pick up country style donuts as well.

What time were you thinking Rob?

Starting Diff regear this weekend. The plan is to remove the rear third member this weekend. Install new gears next weekend. Start on the front following weekend. Ect.
If anyone who is planning on doing gears in the future wants to check out the process message me at 804-921-4890.

Still working Saturdays through the 17th. But I’ll try and make it at the end for opening of some cervezas.

I think I spoke too soon... forgot my wife has plans that morning and Im watching the baby. Trying to get more concrete timing so I can try and make it out but not sure if ill be able to. sorry to switch it up.

We can do Sunday

That would be cool. I could do Sunday around 11.

We look to have some weather coming in this weekend. I do not think the lift will be open so it looks like wrenching will be outside. Drinking Beers will be everywhere!

We look to have some weather coming in this weekend. I do not think the lift will be open so it looks like wrenching will be outside. Drinking Beers will be everywhere!
I am still good for sunday if that works. Going to try and get a friends rig sorted with new upper arms in the rear, steering rack bushings changed, and maybe mess with his taillights that are acting up.

If it’s not raining on Sunday I’ll be there for a while

Since it wasn’t explicitly said, can we confirm that this will be on Sunday the 11th to avoid the rain on Saturday. @matzell

Since it wasn’t explicitly said, can we confirm that this will be on Sunday the 11th to avoid the rain on Saturday. @matzell
Yes, Sunday the 11th. I will be working on some of my stuff, can help with others or we can just hang out, light a fire and drink some Coors! I am good either way.

I am still good for sunday if that works. Going to try and get a friends rig sorted with new upper arms in the rear, steering rack bushings changed, and maybe mess with his taillights that are acting up.
You trying to get that done at Rob's or your house?

Warning....I have a gravel drive way.

We need to keep an eye on the weather. Rain is forecasted.

It looks like the rain switched from Saturday to Sunday now. I can bring an EZup but I dont really have too much to do especially if we're on gravel. Only big thing for me is to take of my engine skid to fix a stripped bolt and bend that corner back into place so its flush again

sounds alright, im still planning on coming around 11:30 as long as its not raining hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom