Hello (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey mate, whereabouts are you located at? Also, rig pics are required.

Hi Jenn,
Welcome to the hood, hopefully you can join us on a future ride. Looks like a snow wheeling trip to Magdalena is in the works.

IMG_20200729_145011_251.jpg
0215201632a.jpg
0217201525_HDR.jpg

Still figuring out how this site works.
So are we. They just did an update that has some of us relearning how to use it.

Welcome to our slice of MUD!

Welcome, I'm a newbie too. We can sit in the newbs corner together with our dogs.

Who sent you our way?

Welcome to our group. Nice pictures. :steer::cheers:

I did buy some new to me 17" rims. Those ridiculous 20s came with it. As soon as I wear the tires down, which I bought in Oct of 2019, I will switch them out. Next trailride I go on, I'm going to put some pinwheels on there to make 'em look like spinners. Ahahahaha! Thanks for not shaming me for those things. Friggin' embarrasing!

Welcome! Good idea about your wheels.

For off-reading, generally a little more tire and a little less wheel is a good thing!

I did buy some new to me 17" rims. Those ridiculous 20s came with it. As soon as I wear the tires down, which I bought in Oct of 2019, I will switch them out. Next trailride I go on, I'm going to put some pinwheels on there to make 'em look like spinners. Ahahahaha! Thanks for not shaming me for those things. Friggin' embarrasing!
You coulda gone all Richard Hammond in Madagascar style, so it's not that bad.

I wanted to say something but thought I should be nice and welcoming, at least for a little while, and then save the harassment for a little later after you'd decided you could hang with this crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom