Hello from Northern Japan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thanks for the add! New to group and new 80 owner. I am AD Air Force and Picked up a 96 4.2 1HD-FT here in beautiful Japan. I’m excited to drive the cruiser here and for many more years back stateside!

63C69EDE-B43A-4ED2-8B65-37ACE1D1BDF7.jpeg

941B58BF-6FCC-4B4C-914B-B96B7BE02570.jpeg

Nice looking 80. Welcome to Mud.

Welcome and congrats! Damn - it looks like it just rolled off the assembly line!

Thanks for the add! New to group and new 80 owner. I am AD Air Force and Picked up a 96 4.2 1HD-FT here in beautiful Japan. I’m excited to drive the cruiser here and for many more years back stateside!

View attachment 3155281

View attachment 3155282

Good looking rig. When I PCS'ed out of Japan I flew through Misawa on my way back stateside. Thank you for your service brother.

Nice! I'm down in Yokosuka and shopping for a FJZ80 myself. My pick is hitting the auction block today. Fingers crossed. I'm going for a 1FZ gas because I can't register a diesel in my prefecture.

Nice! I'm down in Yokosuka and shopping for a FJZ80 myself. My pick is hitting the auction block today. Fingers crossed. I'm going for a 1FZ gas because I can't register a diesel in my prefecture.
Good ole Yokosuka! I miss Japan a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom