Heavy Duty Large C Clamps? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need some 8" and 10" C Clamps. I want some that are heavy duty, that you could pop with a sledge and they wouldn't break. What say mud? What brand do you like? Where can I get them? The ones that lowes and hd had were pretty weak.

I modified two 3/4 inch pipe clamps. Cut a 6 inch at the curve of the anvils and welded them to the stationary and sliding anvil on the pipe clamp. Make two tightening surfaces and the pipe clamp can be moved to any distance between the anvils that you need

I really like Kantwist clamps. You can get them at MSC Supply.

I have about 20 old ones out in the garage hanging down off the trapeze. Got 'em all on ebay for less than $1 each not including the $15 or whatever in total shipping. Some were a bit rusted up, but with a little clean up and oil and they're good to go for years to come.

I have about 20 old ones out in the garage hanging down off the trapeze. Got 'em all on ebay for less than $1 each not including the $15 or whatever in total shipping. Some were a bit rusted up, but with a little clean up and oil and they're good to go for years to come.

x2 find some old ones........they are indestructible.

I'll buy them for $2 each. Free shipping. Hell of a deal there for you. You can send me a couple of those bridgeports too, while you're at it.

Seriously, just searched ebay and there's a bunch out there. Not as good of a deal as what I got, but keep looking around.

Here's example, although these are smaller, and the pics don't show what quality they are, but still, it's 19 clamps for $10 plus 30 shipping. That's about your $2/per. Even if they aren't super long term durable, they'd have to be pretty bad to be a waste of money. ebay item 140220216870 .... and by the way, don't dick around on these buy it nows of $10 - just use the frickin button and pay the $10 instead of trying to get them for like $2.41.

Bessey Clamps are hard to beat until you consider price:
HPIM1725.JPG
HPIM1724.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom